Beta Has Started

Forum for Diablo III

Moderators: Kashak, Secro

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Beta Has Started

Post#1 » 21 Sep 2011, 07:33

Check your email / battlenet account to see if you are in.

No luck here yet but hopefully the invite is on its way :p
SWG - Wookiee Tailor & Dark Jedi || DAoC - Merc CoH - Scrapper || CoV - Ninja MM
EQ2 - Jeweler || GW Wa/Me & Mo/Ne WoW - Warlock/Jeweller || LotRO - Champion/Armourer
WAR - Marauder, Choppa

Mick
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Re: Beta Has Started

Post#2 » 21 Sep 2011, 11:28

Damn no luck here either

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » 21 Sep 2011, 11:51

big fat nope :(
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Post#4 » 21 Sep 2011, 12:09

probably still some hope, havent seen any forum goers jumping up and down yet, seems only press invites so far.
SWG - Wookiee Tailor & Dark Jedi || DAoC - Merc CoH - Scrapper || CoV - Ninja MM
EQ2 - Jeweler || GW Wa/Me & Mo/Ne WoW - Warlock/Jeweller || LotRO - Champion/Armourer
WAR - Marauder, Choppa

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#5 » 21 Sep 2011, 12:12

Same.

Mick
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post#6 » 21 Sep 2011, 12:15

i even tried to just log into the beta client and it confirmed that no key is attached to my account

Usambara
The Patient
The Patient

Post#7 » 21 Sep 2011, 13:04

If I was a dirty rotten sob.

I'd be spamming fake Diablo 3 beta invites to all my Wow spam email address. Use the omg beta invite crazy exciting to override perhaps normally cautious checking of valid email.

Selphie
Epic!
Epic!

Post#8 » 21 Sep 2011, 19:41

OMG I GOT INTO THE BETA!!!

in my dreams though :(

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Post#9 » 21 Sep 2011, 19:43

Blizzard wrote:This is something we aren’t likely to answer during the beta test. Ever. I know everyone’s aching for a piece of the Diablo III action, but the testing process won’t be well served if the forums are flooded daily with questions about beta invite waves.There is no predetermined schedule for the rate at which players get invited to test the game.

The Blizzard folk who are monitoring the concurrency trend of people online and playing, as well as the stability of the game servers, will do waves of invites as needed. When I say “as needed,” I mean when the servers are stable and we’re comfortable with the room we have to get more people in the game. We won’t do waves of invites if we feel our infrastructure at any given time can’t handle an increased concurrency.

Beyond that, there’s really only an extra morsel of information — small though it may be — I can provide as to when invites might go out. They’ll go out, as I said before, when we’re comfortable with increasing concurrent players online. And they’ll typically go out during standard business hours (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday, North American Pacific time).

So time to F5 for a month? :p
WAR - Marauder, Choppa

Zoobs
Blademaster
Blademaster

Post#10 » 21 Sep 2011, 19:57

So i assume you can pre order this already?
Whats the cheapest place so far ?

Demandread
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#11 » 22 Sep 2011, 18:43

i want a KEEYYYYY!!!!

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post#12 » 23 Sep 2011, 18:31

Oh sweet! I got a key!

No wait, it's just Max Gentleman.

I have nothing more to add.
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Post#13 » 27 Sep 2011, 15:03

apparently its started for real this time. Couldn't check my account though cause battle net site login was downish
WAR - Marauder, Choppa