"were you under a rock?" question

Forum for Champions Online, CoX, DC Universe players to chat and organise

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kashak » 01 May 2006, 09:37

Im going to try and do a Spyder and allocate one night a week to the COH/COV. I was wondering what night you guys reckon would be good? I'd probably drag Jak along on his kinetic defender too and who doesnt love a good fulcrum shifting?!.
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

nucleon
Bloodsail Admiral
Bloodsail Admiral

Post by nucleon » 01 May 2006, 10:49

Monday nights were pretty good for CoH.

BUT, these days the guys are making Monday a regular strike force night on CoV. They are doing the lvl35 strike force tonight. (I think there are 3 spots left if anyone is interested - http://s8.invisionfree.com/Extraordinar ... wtopic=450 )

Wednesday is about the only night that I dont play CoH/CoV. As for the weekend I usually play Sat midday-4pm and Sat night, and Sunday morning till about 2/4pm.

-- Craig
CoV - Soundspeed (Son/Kin Cor)
CoH - Ms Taken (Storm/NRG Def) GoldenRock (Rock/Rock Tank)
WoW - Omikron (Druid) KappaOmikron (Shaman)

bishop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by bishop » 01 May 2006, 21:13

Kashak wrote:Im going to try and do a Spyder and allocate one night a week to the COH/COV. I was wondering what night you guys reckon would be good? I'd probably drag Jak along on his kinetic defender too and who doesnt love a good fulcrum shifting?!.

aww never any love for the ice/ice blaster :wink:

what happened to FF defenders after the enhancement diversification thing, do they still make you virtually unkillable? i imagine they haven't found a way to make them fun yet anyways :P
- Jak
If you have to explain in great detail why you're important, that should be a clue you aren't