Chernobyl Chicken (kicked)

Forum for Champions Online, CoX, DC Universe players to chat and organise

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder

nucleon
Bloodsail Admiral
Bloodsail Admiral

Post#16 » 24 Apr 2006, 20:02

Kashak wrote:Are there any arcetypes that arent used much?

I have an MM ATM but they are so complicated to control I figure if im not hardcore i'll never be really good at it.

The chars are pretty evenly distributed. Brutes and corruptors are probably the most common, but it's only by a smidge. Dominators are the lower end of the scale in terms of sheer numbers but are still common (they die pretty easily)

-- Craig
CoV - Soundspeed (Son/Kin Cor)
CoH - Ms Taken (Storm/NRG Def) GoldenRock (Rock/Rock Tank)
WoW - Omikron (Druid) KappaOmikron (Shaman)

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#17 » 25 Apr 2006, 17:56

nucleon wrote:
Kashak wrote:Are there any arcetypes that arent used much?

I have an MM ATM but they are so complicated to control I figure if im not hardcore i'll never be really good at it.

The chars are pretty evenly distributed. Brutes and corruptors are probably the most common, but it's only by a smidge. Dominators are the lower end of the scale in terms of sheer numbers but are still common (they die pretty easily)

-- Craig

Hrmm well then... Tried corruptor, dunno if Im that good at it. Might try and see if I can learn mastermind proper. Im jsut afraid of getting yelled at for that one runaway zombie or whatever.

Maybe i'll have made a decision by the time I7 is here. If I make it to lvl 20 i'll call for a spot in sinister/guild again. Till then I'll run alone.
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Post#18 » 25 Apr 2006, 22:52

Ninjas win. If the complain about the Ninjas just flip out and kill them. Worked for me.
SWG - Wookiee Tailor & Dark Jedi || DAoC - Merc CoH - Scrapper || CoV - Ninja MM
EQ2 - Jeweler || GW Wa/Me & Mo/Ne WoW - Warlock/Jeweller || LotRO - Champion/Armourer
WAR - Marauder, Choppa

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#19 » 26 Apr 2006, 10:07

I think the thing that confuses the heck outta me is the fuzziness of CoV AT's. Dominators are almost blasters, corruptors are almost defenders, MM's creatures arent very taunty and stalkers are just confusing.

Still, good times trying to figure out what the hells going on!
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#20 » 27 Apr 2006, 09:23

Had a blast last night. Met some aussie guy playing a dominator who could play and actually talked (god i hate teams where they invite you, say hi then say NOTHING ELSE the entire mission). It was good times smashing groups we really shouldnt have been able to :D

LOL i really should leave random shit like this in a blog somewhere :p
Steam Surg3on / Kashak

Spyder
Elemental Lord
Elemental Lord

Post#21 » 27 Apr 2006, 10:20

lol yes, you should :P

just make a free one on www.wordpress.com... I wouldn't use blogger, they've had a really bad rep for spam blogs recently
Spyder - Pally Healer, WoW Blackrock (retired lv70)

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#22 » 27 Apr 2006, 14:09

seef! if im going to make a random blog itd be done in a HTML editor hardkor and hosted on my website.

Not that im making a blog. Random shit is what old threads are for!
Steam Surg3on / Kashak