SINISTER update

Forum for Champions Online, CoX, DC Universe players to chat and organise

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder

nucleon
Bloodsail Admiral
Bloodsail Admiral
Posts: 1144
Joined: 22 Nov 2004, 19:06
Location: Brisbane, Oztralia

Post by nucleon » 30 Nov 2005, 20:40

Um yeah, Dark claude had villain chat disabled. I never did receive your text.

-- Craig
CoV - Soundspeed (Son/Kin Cor)
CoH - Ms Taken (Storm/NRG Def) GoldenRock (Rock/Rock Tank)
WoW - Omikron (Druid) KappaOmikron (Shaman)
Image

User avatar
Nazz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 3849
Joined: 22 Nov 2004, 09:55
Location: Brisbane

Post by Nazz » 30 Nov 2005, 23:00

nucleon wrote:Um yeah, Dark claude had villain chat disabled. I never did receive your text.

-- Craig

Thought that might have been it :) would be nice if the message sender was told that :/

User avatar
Spyder
Elemental Lord
Elemental Lord
Posts: 8944
Joined: 22 Nov 2004, 23:07
Location: Bris Vegas
Contact:

Post by Spyder » 01 Dec 2005, 00:35

you are, but it's just a small cryptic note in the status panel

use the global names instead, they're not limited by the villain / hero chat options
Spyder - Pally Healer, WoW Blackrock (retired lv70)

User avatar
Nazz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 3849
Joined: 22 Nov 2004, 09:55
Location: Brisbane

Post by Nazz » 01 Dec 2005, 08:56

Spyder wrote:you are, but it's just a small cryptic note in the status panel

use the global names instead, they're not limited by the villain / hero chat options


I was using the global friends list but by default it sends to individual characters.

User avatar
Noose
Brewmaster
Brewmaster
Posts: 1269
Joined: 22 Nov 2004, 07:55

Post by Noose » 07 Dec 2005, 08:26

Nazz wrote:
Spyder wrote:you are, but it's just a small cryptic note in the status panel

use the global names instead, they're not limited by the villain / hero chat options


I was using the global friends list but by default it sends to individual characters.


Yep, same thing happened to me yesterday when I was trying to talk to Rad E Cool. And there I was thinking 'GOD THAT CRAIG GUY IS IGNORING ME?!?!?! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS, LEO OR SOMETHING?'..

:shock:

Locked