Last wave of CoV invites is out.

Forum for Champions Online, CoX, DC Universe players to chat and organise

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder

nucleon
Bloodsail Admiral
Bloodsail Admiral

Last wave of CoV invites is out.

Post by nucleon » 02 Oct 2005, 09:03

Feel free to follow instruction below if you think you qualify.

From Alexa:

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat ... ost3791153

------
Hi everyone --

As promised in my announcement yesterday, I am making a follow-up post today about the latest beta invitation wave. Please read this carefully...

The beta invitations finished sending on this end at approximately 2am Central this morning. With this last wave, we should have hit all of the remaining 12+ monthers who were eligible for the beta test under our long-time subscriber program. Of course, there is always a chance that some people were missed.

Note: The final cutoff date for 12+ month consideration was September 12, 2005. This means that you must have created your account no later than September 12, 2004 and had 12 or more months of paid subscription time in City of Heroes prior to the cutoff date in order to qualify. Your account must also be active (i.e. not in a cancelled state).

As a reminder, you must be 18 years or older to be considered for beta participation.

What should you do if you think you should have received a beta invitation but did not?

If you have checked the email address listed on your PlayNC master account and believe that you meet all of the qualifications above but never received a beta invitation, you can now contact the Account support group by emailing support@plaync.com. Be sure to provide the City of Heroes game account name that you believe made you an eligible candidate.

Please be patient while your account is researched. This is a manual process and might require a few days to complete. Do not submit multiple tickets for the same issue - the only thing this accomplishes is to create more work for the account group.

Please do not PM Alexa or CuppaJo and ask them to investigate your account details/history. They cannot do this. Research into your account billing history, etc., can only be performed by the account support group.

Thank you,
Alexa
CoV - Soundspeed (Son/Kin Cor)
CoH - Ms Taken (Storm/NRG Def) GoldenRock (Rock/Rock Tank)
WoW - Omikron (Druid) KappaOmikron (Shaman)

Rockitt
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post by Rockitt » 02 Oct 2005, 13:33

Bah humbug. That'll teach me for jumping ship.

Rob
More alts than you can beat with dual wielded Thrash Blades.

nucleon
Bloodsail Admiral
Bloodsail Admiral

Post by nucleon » 11 Oct 2005, 08:56

Welll...that was last wave of the >=12month'ers

Now they are inviting ppl with >6months subscription :)

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat ... ost3841498

Rob,

Won't be long before you get invite :)

-- Craig
CoV - Soundspeed (Son/Kin Cor)
CoH - Ms Taken (Storm/NRG Def) GoldenRock (Rock/Rock Tank)
WoW - Omikron (Druid) KappaOmikron (Shaman)

Rockitt
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post by Rockitt » 11 Oct 2005, 12:48

I'll only qualify when they invite the 3 monthers. :)

I've probably mentioned it but it's good to be back. Despite the nerfs, regen is still a powerful secondary. I'm having fun and it's been great getting into large coalition teams. I'm trying to subdue my altitis and focus primarily on my scrapper and blaster depending upon suitable teams.

Checked out the Extraordinary 8 website last night. Although I doubt I have a qualified character, I may submit a request to be accepted as a reservist. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun with a bit of RP thrown in.

Of course, CoV will be out "Real Soon Now", so we'll see a flurry of activity with current and old members returning to the superhero multiverse to get in on the villainous action. All good.

Rob
More alts than you can beat with dual wielded Thrash Blades.