Some random thoughts:
1) Why no MoG?
2) Is stamina really neccessary with QR/Dark consumption?
3) Good call on the perma-dull pain (that's what I'm doing with my spines/regen)
4) Weave is absolute shite, unless you have the slots for it. Your -ACC in your attacks more than makes up for it. When soloing, the most mobs you'll see in a mission are 3, with your attacks (single/cone/aoe) you'll be able to have at least stack some sort of -acc debuff on the mobs. When teaming, you at least have 1x troller/defender that will be able to buff you more than weave bonus.
5) I'm thinking ditching super speed, hurdle, health stamina, pick up combat jumping, super jump, MoG, and ToF. Combat jumping, has close to the same DEF bonus as weave. Superspeed is a bitch to get around on some lvls.
6) Fear Rocks.
7) There are new 'epic powers' past lvl 40. Body mastery has conserve endurance, and focussed accuracy. By the time you get conserve end, I doubt you will still have end issues without stamina.
And get the hero builder from:
It rocks. You can setup your char, and it will tell you the times modified for powers based on attack rate SOs and hasten. Plus there is a whole swag of other stuff, attack chains, end and hp calculations etc.. V.cool. It's also been updated for I5.