might be droping by

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about LotRO

Moderator: LOTRO Officers

Kallis
High Overlord
High Overlord

might be droping by

Post#1 » 21 Nov 2008, 22:28

well i'm over war and i intend to have my computer back up and running within a week or two and so im in need of a new mmo :shock:

since this is just about the only thing i haven't touched yet i thought id at least give it a go, we in desperate need of and classes over here in middle earth?

i shall see you soon!

oh and it appears that you have another stalker Aels =p
Steam: Audux

GW2: Kaleed | Rift: - | WAR: - | AoC: -

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Re: might be droping by

Post#2 » 22 Nov 2008, 00:07

Woot Kal! /hug Glad to see you're coming over to the dark side :P Was kinda hoping you would!

Any class is welcome :) Esp since we've only got about 12 players atm anyways!

And I keep telling ya, it's only stalking if I object :P Shoot me a tell when you're on, I'll be on as Aelwen or Kahlani. Or if I'm not on, Ohtarwen/Meldariel/godknowswhatotheraltshehas can guild ya too.

All ur tim tamz are belong to me! 'Cept the caramel ones.
LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post#3 » 22 Nov 2008, 09:46

Aelwen wrote:Ohtarwen/Meldariel/godknowswhatotheraltshehas can guild ya too.

Ohtarwen / Meldariel / Baeris / Valaena / I forget which other alts are still officers..
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Benidict
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#4 » 24 Nov 2008, 06:05

If we are short on any class right now it would have to be guardians, or perhaps one of the new classes, warden or runekeeper.

Anyway, you gotta play what you like, and we do have ChampTanks for the time being :)
Benidict L59 Hobbit Burglar Ashwyne L65 Human Minstrel Ashwald L27 Human Guardian Benuil L60 Elf Runekeeper
Benidict L37 Demonologist Ashwyne L54 Barbarian All Retired
Ashwyne L60 NElf Hunter Reeves L60 Human Priest Valorial L60 NElf Druid All Retired

Kallis
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post#5 » 24 Nov 2008, 09:39

true that, at this stage i'm tossing up between a hunter and a defender.

will probably level both eventually

in the mean time i have tragic pics :(
Attachments
computer.jpg
computer.jpg (164.28 KiB) Viewed 2087 times

Kallis
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post#6 » 28 Dec 2008, 15:38

well after a few weeks i've realized that i really cant get into the game at this point, to many RL commitments and not enough patience means that i shall have to say farewell for the time being.

hope to see you all again in the future if things settle down

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#7 » 28 Dec 2008, 20:17

Damnit Kal! Hope the move goes well tho /hug

And here I was getting excited about hearing that smooth sexy voice in vent again :P Oht will be glad though since he won't have any competition for sexiest voice of SC anymore ;)

You've got my msn and email details, stay in touch!

LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post#8 » 28 Dec 2008, 21:15

Aelwen wrote:.. hearing that smooth sexy voice in vent again .. Oht will be glad though since he won't have any competition for sexiest voice of SC anymore

I keep telling Forath this to get him to come on vent, but he never does. :(

RE: Kall's computer / RL commitments -- don't worry about it dude, by the time you get back, we should have plenty of high-levels to be able to PL you up a bit.
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#9 » 29 Dec 2008, 08:19

Aelwen wrote:
And here I was getting excited about hearing that smooth sexy voice in vent again :P Oht AND FITZ will be glad though since they won't have any competition for sexiest voice of SC anymore ;)

Fixt.

Invert
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Post#10 » 02 Jan 2009, 12:15

Aelwen wrote:And here I was getting excited about hearing that smooth sexy voice in vent again :P Oht will be glad though since he won't have any competition for sexiest voice of SC anymore

Ouch...
AOC: Invert - Assassin // Level 54 // Server: Bloodspire
LOTRO: Invert - Dwarf Guardian // Level 50 // Server: Elendilmir
LOTRO: Invertz - Human Lore Master // Level 41 // Server: Elendilmir

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#11 » 02 Jan 2009, 12:59

Fitz wrote:
Aelwen wrote:
And here I was getting excited about hearing that smooth sexy voice in vent again :P Oht AND FITZ will be glad though since they won't have any competition for sexiest voice of SC anymore ;)

Fixt.

You will never have competition for "omg I wish that fitz guy would buy a decent mic" role.
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#12 » 02 Jan 2009, 13:38

Meh I can't even afford new undies, so I sure can't afford a new mic...although I guess I could just play without undies..

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#13 » 02 Jan 2009, 17:10

Fitz wrote:Meh I can't even afford new undies, so I sure can't afford a new mic...although I guess I could just play without undies..

A mental image that's horrifying yet disturbingly intriguing at the same time...

Invert wrote:
Aelwen wrote:And here I was getting excited about hearing that smooth sexy voice in vent again :P Oht will be glad though since he won't have any competition for sexiest voice of SC anymore

Ouch...

Sorry I didn't nominate you Invert...but it's a bit hard to be sexy when you sound like a 12 year old :P

Chrien wrote:You will never have competition for "omg I wish that fitz guy would buy a decent mic" role.

Totally agree Chrien! My singing sounds better than Fitz's mic..which is saying something ;)

LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#14 » 02 Jan 2009, 18:32

Sad thing is that its not the mics fault...its my voice :p