Lothlorien?

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about LotRO

Moderator: LOTRO Officers

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Lothlorien?

Post#1 » 18 Nov 2008, 17:05

Where is Lothlorien? It's mentioned in the new game manual and I had heard mention of it when MoM was first announced but nothing in recent times. Will it be the first book expansion for MoM or is it waiting on the otherside of the Dimrill Gate for a brave adventurer to find?
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine

Skydew
Keyboard Turner

Re: Lothlorien?

Post#2 » 01 Dec 2008, 02:15

The first thing I did when I got into Moria was a suicide run into Lothlorien, took about 10 minutes but I got there - Well as close as you can get anyway... From what I can glean from the net the dev's didn't have enough time to complete Lothlorien so right now we are blocked at the river. The Vol2 book quests do have some Lothlorien sections like the garden but until the first content update the whole of Lothlorien won't be there.