Returning to lotro and I've usurped the usurper!

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about LotRO

Moderator: LOTRO Officers

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Re: Returning to lotro and I've usurped the usurper!

Post#16 » 10 Nov 2008, 21:39

Forath wrote:I'll feint.
bags not giving him mouth-to-mouth!! oht . . . :P
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine

nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader

Post#17 » 10 Nov 2008, 22:33

Silurin wrote:

If I close my eyes I can pretend it's his mum, just with less whiskers. :twisted:
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

Invert
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Post#18 » 10 Nov 2008, 22:44

nitrofenix wrote:
Silurin wrote:

If I close my eyes I can pretend it's his mum, just with less whiskers. :twisted:

Oh no he diiin't!
AOC: Invert - Assassin // Level 54 // Server: Bloodspire
LOTRO: Invert - Dwarf Guardian // Level 50 // Server: Elendilmir
LOTRO: Invertz - Human Lore Master // Level 41 // Server: Elendilmir

syromzxero
Blademaster
Blademaster

Post#19 » 13 Nov 2008, 00:55

Welcome back, count me in for the mayhem. But when The Old Republic comes out...well have to think on that one.
"You can prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive" - Miyamoto Musashi
Zxero Darkestar - DE Backstabber (EQ)
Syrome - Elder Jedi (SWG)
Zxero - 70 Kalodorei BM Hunter (WoW)
Syrom - 60 Captain (LoTRO) <--Happy now Fitz?

Rhianwynn
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#20 » 17 Nov 2008, 22:50

You make it sound like you used your feminine wiles to steal the kin leadership from me Aels but truth be told I'm more than happy to hand it over to someone more enthusiastic and organised than myself :P

Besides, now that I'm basically whoring around two kins, leading one is a bit taxing! Hehe. I hope you guys log on more often, the other night I logged on my hunter and almost fell out of my chair because there was actually a scroll bar in my kin list.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#21 » 18 Nov 2008, 11:30

Oo can I come back and start being a pita to Rhi again? PUHLEEZE? :P

Chant and I should be back casually too, but we wont be on till Mid December or so, as we are about to go on a cruise through New Caladonia and Vanauatu, then moving into a new house and job in Shepparton. YAY for going into Bogansville! :D

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post#22 » 18 Nov 2008, 12:44

Fitz wrote:Oo can I come back and start being a pita to Rhi again? PUHLEEZE? :P
no :mrgreen:

Fitz wrote:new house and job in Shepparton. YAY for going into Bogansville! :D
hahahaha your kidding right? why on earth would you move to Shepparton they keep the breeding in the family there!! :shock:
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#23 » 18 Nov 2008, 16:28

Because horrible people from overseas keep ninja'ing my IT jobs and working for 10 bucks an hour, so in order to get experience and earn real moolah I have to live in Shepp :p Its a sacrifice, but it just bumped my annual salary up by about 15k per annum so its not that bad a start :)

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#24 » 21 Nov 2008, 10:34

Rhianwynn wrote:You make it sound like you used your feminine wiles to steal the kin leadership from me Aels but truth be told I'm more than happy to hand it over to someone more enthusiastic and organised than myself :P

Yes, well, it sounded more interesting my way :P

Fitz wrote:Because horrible people from overseas keep ninja'ing my IT jobs and working for 10 bucks an hour, so in order to get experience and earn real moolah I have to live in Shepp :p Its a sacrifice, but it just bumped my annual salary up by about 15k per annum so its not that bad a start :)

Bleh, hate what that's doing for the IT average salary =/ Another reason to get out of IT! God I hate it.

Fitz wrote:Oo can I come back and start being a pita to Rhi again? PUHLEEZE? :P

Would love to have you guys back! But if you're gonna be a pita to Rhi, expect her to retaliate :P I'll ref the boxing match that'll ensue ;)

All ur tim tamz are belong to me! 'Cept the caramel ones.
LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

Nuclear
Grunt

Post#25 » 28 Nov 2008, 23:58

OMG how's everyone??? :D

convince me please that buying MoM is worth it :D..

atm being owned (maybe if it's a fair fight not zerged to death) by destruction in darklands is not fun... yeah I played order.. didnt know most of you guys gonna roll destruction ><

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post#26 » 29 Nov 2008, 09:13

come on down Nuc. I'm still out in Eregion myself but having fun, there's plenty of people on so jump in :mrgreen:

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#27 » 29 Nov 2008, 10:33

Would be great to see you back Nuc :) Moria is proving to be a fun place! You definitely should come back and check it out.

LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

Nuclear
Grunt

Post#28 » 29 Nov 2008, 11:09

is forath / eve still playing?

is WARhammer forath same as lotro forath :D?

Aelwen
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#29 » 29 Nov 2008, 11:19

For's playing yeah. And For is For whichever game he's in ;) He's just more talkative and, dare I say it, even somewhat sociable in this game :P

Eve's still around but in another guild now. We still chat though and I'm hoping to poach him back one day ;)

LoTRO - Aelwen
EQ1/2 - Kahlani

Forath
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#30 » 01 Dec 2008, 11:32

I need a hug