Level 90, 543 iLvl Hunter looking for new home

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Ravariel
Keyboard Turner

Level 90, 543 iLvl Hunter looking for new home

Post by Ravariel » 08 Oct 2013, 16:40

I'm Ravariel, hailing from the Gilneas server. I've been raiding since late Vanilla (with a break through Cataclysm) and I'm looking for a home on an Oceanic server.

Are you applying to join the raid team or joining as a casual/social member?
I am applying to join the raid team.

Please link your armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... iel/simple

Do you know anyone in the guild?
No, certainly look forward to meeting people though.

Why are you leaving your current guild?
Timezone complications, I can no longer commit to their raid times.

What is your MoP raiding experience?
Full clears of Normal almost all across the board with 4/14 Normal SoO

Favourite boss fight in MoP?
I felt Lei Shen was a worthy final boss, they don't make them like they used to, but its still my favourite boss this expansion.

Do you have an offspec and is it any good?
Pure DPS is Pure DPS, I'm adept with both my specs and will happily switch if the situation calls for it.

What do you do to maximise your performance in a raid? (e.g. theorycraft, watch boss vids, etc.)
I do watch boss videos from Fat Boss and Icy Veins as well as reading guides to get the best understanding possible, I'll do it on LFR or Flex to get a feel for it (and of course get potential upgrades), I use Simcraft on occasion and Female Dwarf regularly to determine upgrades and stat weights for my specific situation and read class guides such as Icy Veins and stickies on the class forums as well as watch Ricket's videos when I need a better understanding on certain things about my class.

Can you link any of your WoLs?
Unfortunately, I have no logs to show.

Do you have a working microphone and can you use Mumble?
Yes and Yes, though I'm generally more quiet than most, I've always used it when necessary.

I haven't done a transfer yet, I'm keeping my options open, but its looking likely I'll be coming to this server regardless of what happens here. In the meantime though I'll be playing my mage Nyralune regularly on server, I'll try and get in touch but feel free to add me and look for me as well. Other than that, I hope to hear from you soon enough to discuss this application.

Benko
WoW Guild Master
WoW Guild Master

Re: Level 90, 543 iLvl Hunter looking for new home

Post by Benko » 08 Oct 2013, 19:34

nice app ! as discussed in game, we'd like to invite you for a trial this week ... pst us when you transfer over !