applicatoin to join southern Cross lvl 90 warlock Nekroraep

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Keyboard Turner

applicatoin to join southern Cross lvl 90 warlock Nekroraep

Post#1 » 24 May 2013, 23:42

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Steven 21 ballarat

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: Work shift work so anytime i can get on. But mainly nights after about 8pm-ish

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A:Saw your cool looking paladin and thought i'd have a quick check up om where the guilds from, and decided i may as well apply in hopes of finding a new guild

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A: Ah all of the above if possible but socializing is the main one as work may affect timing of raids and what not. I want to learn more about the game, I started at the end of cata with my warlock and dk, so still trying to get a feel for the characters.

1.6 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Normal person trying to live an average life. Don't know what else to say.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A: Nekroraep(terrible name i know but funny none the less) Warlock goblin 90 ... p/advanced
Nêcrosis Dk BE 90 ... s/advanced
Shockgasm Shami orc 85
Hearthvader pali BE 49
2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Ecclesiarchy, bunch of locals i know but there really set in there ways, they dont socialize or anything very elitest attitudes.

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A: yes

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 8pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

I work shift work and my roaster changes frequently, sorry
3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW?

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A: N/A

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?

3.5 What raid experience do you have in Cata?
A: LFR, but i dont think it counts.

3.6 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?
A: Look it shouldnt be, my internet atm is very paniful as its only ADSL+2 and i haven't tested it out yet

3.7 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A: I have am running ADSL+2 with 200g download, s so shouldn't be a problem

3.8 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)

3.9 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A: Destruction for my warlock

3.9a What major glyphs do you use and why?
A: Glyph of siphon life: sustainabilty
Glyph of healthstone: again sustainability
Glyph of demon training: i use observer so another little bit of sustain

23.9c What minor glyphs do you use and why?

3.10 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS against (a) single targets and (b) multiple targets
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your (a) tank healing and (b) raid healing
Tanks - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your (a) single target threat (b) AOE threat
A: Single Target:
maintain curse of the elements and immolate(refresh when below 10 seconds) on the target
build embers with incinderated
4 embers use chaos bolt (never go below 2 embers)
below 20% use shadowburn
Keep darksoul on cooldown(unless known bursting section is coming eg time warp)
use terrorguard when bursting
If pet dies use flames (making sure you dont go below 2 embers
AOE rotation
fire and brimstone(immobilate)
Rain of fire (3+ enemies)

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)

5.Other Stuff

5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: A decent social guild is all that im really looking. Im just an average guy, no bs and in time hoping to becoming a better player hence becoming more useful

WoW Guild Master
WoW Guild Master

Re: applicatoin to join southern Cross lvl 90 warlock Nekroraep

Post#2 » 26 May 2013, 19:43

hi there - thanks for the app, we'll throw you an invite next time we see you on