Cdubya 85 shadowpriest **WITHDRAWN**

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

cdubya
Keyboard Turner

Cdubya 85 shadowpriest **WITHDRAWN**

Post by cdubya » 29 Mar 2011, 21:24

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A:Calvin/22/Vancouver, BC, Canada

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A:7 server onwards and weekends

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:No

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A:WOWprogress

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A:I just transfered to Blackrock to do some pvping with some friends of mine. But my main intention in joining Southern Cross is to raid and progress through WoW in 25 man content.

1.6 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Nothing special just a normal average adult. I day trade as a hobby so i get little sleep. Other hobbies include martial arts mainly muay thai/boxing/brazilian ju jitsu and basketball. I am a laidback guy and take criticism well, i know im not the perfect wow player but i do my role well and learn quick.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A:Cdubya/Shadowpriest(no heal os i use it to pvp)/worgen/85/
Armory link to my character is not working for some reason so i have this alternative, you can also inspect and pst me ingame
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/ ... 61F8D97AB0

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:None just transferred server. I have a main dk that raids 7 to 11 server times and i dont intend to leave them. I brought my alt here to play with friends and also to raid.

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A:

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday*
Thursday*
Sunday*
Monday*

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW?
A:All the way till Cthun

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A:never played

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?
A:never played

3.5 What raid experience do you have in Cata?
A:10/12 10 man and 25 man
missing nef and al akir on both

3.6 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?

3.7 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A:50mb/s

3.8 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A:You should not worry about that I am an experience raider and use multiple helpful addons for raiding.
DBM
OMNI CC
GTFO
Spell Flasher:Priest
Bartender
Quartz
Tidy Plates

3.9 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bcroZZGbGdMzrd0fo:RMkb

3.9a What prime glyphs do you use and why?
A:Prime: Mind Flay, Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Word: Death
Easy answer: maximize dps

3.9b What major glyphs do you use and why?
A:spirit tap: mana regen, fade:threat reduction just in case, inner fire: armor means more survivability

3.9c What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A:fort: reduce mana, levitate: bwd elevator boss, shadowfiend: more mana from my dps pet

3.10 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS against (a) single targets and (b) multiple targets
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your (a) tank healing and (b) raid healing
Tanks - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your (a) single target threat (b) AOE threat

A:
single target:
VT > DP > SW:P > MF until Orb
Orb = MB
Continue mind flay.
Refresh VT, DP accordingly.
For mana issues keep SW:D on CD.
When AA is lit, use it
When SF is viable, use it

Multiple target:
Multiple ways keep on moving while spamming sw:p so shadow appartions appear and walk to and damage target
scroll through each target and insta cast dots while moving

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A:

5.Other Stuff

5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A:Fast learner, hard worker, no complaints, and i like to experiment to maximize dps.Did that alot with my DK to get my secret special rotation down.
Right now im for this spriest the rotation listed above works just fine for me but i tweak it abit according to the situation at hand.

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I hope to to raid and progress through the game that is world of warcraft. The coordination and strategy involved to defeat bosses is a great part of the game. i think i am a valuable member because I am just here to do my role in raids, just chill do work and down bosses. If you are looking for a great personality (likes to talk in gchat alot etc. thats not me). I am not anti social I'm just here to do work.

shamiona
WoW Officer
WoW Officer

Re: Cdubya 85 shadowpriest

Post by shamiona » 30 Mar 2011, 15:29

cdubya wrote:A:7 server onwards and weekends
7 server is not 7 AEST

cdubya
Keyboard Turner

Re: Cdubya 85 shadowpriest

Post by cdubya » 30 Mar 2011, 16:04

7 Aest is 2 am server correct?