** ACCEPTED *** Chorozon Holy Paladin

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Keyboard Turner

** ACCEPTED *** Chorozon Holy Paladin

Post#1 » 18 Feb 2011, 12:26

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Simon 22 Melbourne,Australia

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: 5pm onwards during week days an morning/afternoon on weekends

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: Sadly no

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: Blackrock Realm forums

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A: Raid would like to aim for glad this season so would like to pvp to!

1.6 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I've been end game raiding since TBC my mage was in a Dread pirates also did a tour of nurf i'm used to hardcore raiding to causal.
I also have exprience in Class leader/Raid leader an taking up leadership roles if needed.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A: Chorozon Paladin Human 85 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... zon/simple

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Dread Pirates,Nurfed,One real life issues with Dread pirates so had to choose RL, nurfed was a little bit to hardcore for me so i left on really good tearms with great guys an great guild, One GM/RL thought productive progressions was screaming (i actually mean screaming) on vent an swearing on small mistakes or not burning through phases fast enough an had a habbit of giving loot to his friends over raiders aka his ''officers''

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A: Yes i certainly am

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday *
Thursday *
Sunday *
Monday *

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW?
A: None sadly would of love to done BWD an MC in its prime

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A: kara,gruuls,mag,ssc,tk,hyjal,bt,swp all pre nufs cept for muru >_> that bitch still haunts my dreams

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?
A: 11/12 HM 25

3.5 What raid experience do you have in Cata?
A: mag,omi,mal,chim,hlfyus, val an thal also have attempts on councle (please excuse my spelling) an conclave

3.6 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?
A: Certainly not

3.7 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)

3.8 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A: ah like to keep my UI personal so sorry in advance

3.9 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A: please check my armory main spec

3.9a What prime glyphs do you use and why?
A: Seal of insight +5% healing i dont think i need to explain why i choose that glyph
Word of Glory +10% healing increased to word of glory +10% onto a free heal that has a chance to cost no holy power is a great increase to my HPS/HPM
Divine Favor +10 seconds onto Divine Favor i found using divine favor an holy radiance together can greatly help with raid healing an with that extra 10seconds gives me more time to proc holy
holy shock which reduces my divine light to 0.9 seconds

3.9b What major glyphs do you use and why?
A: Beacon of light reduces beacons mana cost to 0, i've found this glyph to pretty usefull from switching between OT/MT an keeping up my Holy Power
Light of dawn increase the amount of targets it can hit by 1, this is probly the greatest glyph simply cause of 1 extra person can bump my beacon heal by a extra 8-12k depending on crit an also
extra raid healing
Divine Please extra +6% mana no explaintion needed

3.9c What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A: Blessing of Kings reduces mana cost by 50% easier on my mana to rebuff members from battle ressers an soulstones
Blessing of Might ''see above''
Insight reduces mana cost by 50% see above but the members being me this time :)
3.10 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS against (a) single targets and (b) multiple targets
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your (a) tank healing and (b) raid healing
Tanks - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your (a) single target threat (b) AOE threat

A: If tank healing i will stack in on the tanks apart from fights with cleaves or chim will use the typical spam Holy light to keep hp up if tank takes a decent hit use divine light to get it back up
will be using Holy shock on CD to generate HP will also use Light of dawn if melee are stack in to do 30-40k free heal on the tank affected by beacon of light. in a heavy AoE situation will use
Divine Favor coupled with holy Raidance to generate the max HPS then when Holy radiance is up will use Wings+Holy radiance to spread out my cds, also use blessing of sac on Boss target in a
''enrage'' effect to reduce the dmg by 30% also have my Tyrel from diablo as back up!

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: was running 2k rating as RM in TBC me being the mage

5.Other Stuff

5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: my old main which i accomplised most things on cept for cata raiding has all the TBC attunement quest eg hand of adal champ of naruu still has my t6 from when bt/swp/hyjal were the end game content

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A: No

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: Hope to get 24 friends that i can log onto exp raid content an have a good laugh with
I like to think of myself as a great player but i always belive i can improve which pushes me to always researching specs,gemming an gearing choices!

WoW Guild Master
WoW Guild Master

Re: Chorozon Holy Paladin

Post#2 » 18 Feb 2011, 12:51

Application accepted - pst an officer in game for an invite