Heyzeus 80 Rogue/ Ajåx 80 Warrior / Enyô 52 Mage **Accepted*

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

xHeyzeus
Keyboard Turner

Heyzeus 80 Rogue/ Ajåx 80 Warrior / Enyô 52 Mage **Accepted*

Post by xHeyzeus » 10 Feb 2011, 23:21

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Josh/18/Brisbane

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: I am normally online most days from around 6pm-12pm. I am currently a 2nd year uni student so I have a fair bit of free time.

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: I know Acdril from a previous guild experience.

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: Have seen SC around but I found out more specifics from Acdril after I came back to the game.

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A: My current reason for applying is to be social but in a short while once i am finished levelling to 85 i will most likely want to raid.

1.6 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I use to help run a small raiding guild for a short time until it slowly fell apart into a more relaxed social guild due to conflicts between leaders. I then took a 3-4 month break from wow and came back to see it completely inactive. I Have not played since Cataclysm so I am keen to get back into it.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A: xHeyzeus / Rogue / Night Elf / 80 / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... eus/simple
Ajåx / Warrior / Draenei / 80 / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... jåx/simple
Enyô / Mage / Draenei / 52 / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nyô/simple

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: I was part of the guild Intolerable but left due to it being inactive.
I also have had a brief weeklong stint in Cows Go Moo and I intend to leave it due to its terrible name, the fact it is not a very close guild and i recently found out i have a friend in SC

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A: Yes

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday*
Thursday (Possibly depending on what commitments i make this year but in the short run yes)
Sunday*
Monday*

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW?
A: None

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A: None during TBC but have done most raids while playing in Wotlk

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?
A: Naxx10/25, Toc10/25, Icc10/25 (10/12)

3.5 What raid experience do you have in Cata?
A: None...yet

3.6 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?
A: Nope I have it all set up and ready to go now.

3.7 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A: 50gb ADSL2+

3.8 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A: I Don't have a picture but i am using X-pearl Raid frames, Omen, Recount, Titan Panel. I havnt ever healed a raid. If you really need a picture please tell me.

3.9 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A: These here seem to be the go right now but ill have to play around a bit once i ding 85 to be sure.
Rogue 31 / 2 / 8 http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fcIfRsGzoMobZbhc
Warrior 8 / 31 / 2 http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LG0cZcrrcszkMfdZb
Mage 3 / 35 / 3 http://www.wowhead.com/talent#o0hZffhbkbRRsfoc

3.9a What prime glyphs do you use and why?
A: I haven't played around with glyphs yet due to just coming back recently to cataclysm

3.9b What major glyphs do you use and why?
A: ^^^

3.9c What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A: ^^^

3.10 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS against (a) single targets and (b) multiple targets
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your (a) tank healing and (b) raid healing
Tanks - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your (a) single target threat (b) AOE threat

A: Rogue: A) Mutilate to 4-5 combo points and envenom keeping Snd and rupture on is what is required now B) FoK
Warrior: Use 1) colossus, 2) Raging blow 3) Bloodthirst and use slam on Bloodsurge proc. When boss is dying spam Execute and Colossus. Use Hstike with excess rage (B) Cleave
A) 1) Revenge 2)Shield slam 3)Devastate (Hstiking also)
B) Thunderclap, Shockwave plus cleaving with other prioritised attacks

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: I have no notable pvp achievements as of yet having only played around for fun in the past.

5.Other Stuff

5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: No

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A: No

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: . I am hoping for a relaxed guild with positive social environment and Professional Raiding once Im ready.
I am generally pretty easy to get along with and social. I am able to follow instruction and can also help other guildies with alts in leveling and heorics in a short while once Im levelled. Once I am ready to raid I will also be valuable raiding member having good awareness.

Demandread
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Heyzeus 80 Rogue/ Ajåx 80 Warrior / Enyô 52 Mage

Post by Demandread » 11 Feb 2011, 06:23

accepted contact an officer in game for an invite