[83] Feral Druid - Aerinar

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Aerinar
Keyboard Turner

[83] Feral Druid - Aerinar

Post by Aerinar » 11 Dec 2010, 18:55

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A:Andrew / 20 / Christchurch New Zealand

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: 5pm - 2am AEST

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No
1.4 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A: All of the above. I haven't been seriously raiding due to other commitments since Ulduar first came out in WotLK

1.5 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Well I'm a student currently studying Mass Communication and Psychology while working part time at a video store (Free rentals are awesome!).

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A: Aerinar / Druid / Worgen / 83 / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nar/simple

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: On Blackrock I have been a member of Ministry NZ when that was first formed back in vanilla when it turned into Electric Blue in BC I moved to Thaurissan where I was a member of one of the first guild to fully down Naxxramas in it WotLK form. Since then I've been playing back on Blackrock with a reformed Ministry NZ.

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A: Yes

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday *
Thursday*
Sunday*
Monday*

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW
A:MC / Onyxia / ZG /AQ20 / BWL Up to Chromagus.

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A: Kara / ZA / Gruuls /Mags / SSC&TK / BT

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?
A: Naxx / Ulduar / ToC /ICC (Up to LK Never downed him though.)

3.5 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?

3.6 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A: Broadband and Unlimited.

3.7 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A: I use the base UI currently. (Not including DBM)

3.8 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZfMGsRub ... :qr0i0zM0m

3.85a What prime glyphs do you use and why?
A: Beserk, Mangle and Lacerate. Beserk because it makes AoE tanking a hell of alot easier as a Bear. Mangle and Lacerate for the overall threat and DPS boost.

3.85b What major glyphs do you use and why?
A: Barkskin, Charge and Maul. Barkskin for the defense increase Charge for stray mobs and Maul for more multitarget threat.

3.85c What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A: Rebirth, Challenging Roar and Dash. Rebirth for the free Combat heal. Challenging roar for those 'oh shi-' situations. and Dash for its utility

3.9 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your healing and efficiency

Tanks - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your threat
A:

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: None

5.Other Stuff
5.1 Do you have any achievements relevant to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: Honestly I'm abit of an achievment whore so I won't bother listing all of them.. But I have spent hours on getting the holiday meta which I am quite prooud of!

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I hope to be able to rejoin the raiding scene and experience the content with a group of like minded people. I believe I would make a valuable member because I have been raiding since WoW came out and in my many years of experience I have learnt to not stand in the fire. (Apart from that achievement... I want that one so bad >.>)

Pantiera
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: [83] Feral Druid - Aerinar

Post by Pantiera » 12 Dec 2010, 06:19

Aerinar wrote:I have learnt to not stand in the fire.

Dang, i still haven't perfected that one ;) lol
+--Panti--+

Aerinar
Keyboard Turner

Re: [83] Feral Druid - Aerinar

Post by Aerinar » 12 Dec 2010, 16:50

Sorry about this but I have since moved off of Blackrock! The queues we're just too much for me -_- Good luck in your future raiding!