***ACCEPTED*** [53] Retribution Paladin - Wolfkurt

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Draggon Wolf
Keyboard Turner

***ACCEPTED*** [53] Retribution Paladin - Wolfkurt

Post by Draggon Wolf » 02 Nov 2010, 13:48

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Oz/27/Sydney

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A:6pm-Midnight

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:No

1.4 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A:Socialize first until I have leveled up my toon to 80 than do Raiding.

1.5 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:I am on I have been on Gundrak, Blackrock and now Eredar. As you can see all these servers are PVP this is what I am most interested in.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A:Name:Wolfkurt
Class:Paladin
Race:Human
Level:53
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Wolfkurt

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:Gundrak server: Ravens Revenge - left because some of the members and a few officers were being racist and talking behind other players, and this sickened me.
Blackrock: Ghostbusters - the members there was ot very helpful and becuase they were at a higher level than me they kind of looked down on.
Eredar: The Guardians - they are a great bunch of people and very friendy and willing to help out anytime but there was not one member among them that was
Australian, so must of the time I played alone with no one to communicate with.

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?

A: Yes

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday*
Thursday*
Sunday
Monday*

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW
A: None

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?

3.5 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?
A: No.

3.6 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A: 8MB/S on an unlimited plan.

3.7 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A:

3.8 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A:

3.85a What major glyphs do you use and why?
A:

3.85b What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A:

3.9 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your healing and efficiency

A:

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A:Nothing at the moment becuase my levels too low.

5.Other Stuff
5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: Gurubashi Arena Grand Master, if it helps a little.

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A:No.

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I am looking for a guild to help me understand the game better and in return for me to be a great raid member in the future. I am a mature person and a honest person.

wazari
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Re: [53] Retribution Paladin - Wolfkurt

Post by wazari » 04 Nov 2010, 07:48

You stated that you want to reach lvl 80 and then raid, but this close to Cata release we are really only running PUG raids.

That said, I'm happy to take you on board now and plan to raid in the future once we all hit 85.

PM an officer in game for an invite.
wazari | irazaw | wazaro | orazaw

bnet - Wazari#6219

#1 Countrist in the world!

ǝɯ ʇou 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ