***ACCEPTED*** Healzinc - 80 resto drood

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

hotswilldoet
Keyboard Turner

***ACCEPTED*** Healzinc - 80 resto drood

Post by hotswilldoet » 05 Jul 2010, 11:27

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A:Will/16/Vic

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A:4PM onwards

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A:Pownedbydots, Aethalas IRL

1.4 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A:Raiding, i want to see the lichking die

1.5 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A:

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A:Healzinc/Druid/Nightelf/80/http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Healzinc

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A:just guilds with a few friends

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A:yes

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday*
Thursday*
Sunday*
Monday*

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW?
A:none

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A:none

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?
A:full nax, OS, most of uld 10, had halion attempts, 4/12 icc 10 6/12 icc 25. I know its not a lot but im a fast learner and will come prepared every night with flasks pots etc.

3.5 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?
A:nope

3.6 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A:bigpond 1500 100gig

3.7 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A:http://yfrog.com/f/9hhealzincp/

3.8 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A:As I have now

3.85a What major glyphs do you use and why?
A:Rapid Rejuv - faster rejuv ticks
Wild growth - heals an extra person
Innervate - I know this can be replaced by Nourish but i find it better to just use regrowth on somebody with low health rather than using nourish. Nourish doesnt heal alot when the target has no hots on them anyway. Also i find myself raid healing alot rather than tank healing.

3.85b What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A:Wild - incase we forget it during an encounter?
Thorns - so i dont forget to do it on myself every 10 mins
rebirth - dont have to waste money with reagents

3.9 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your healing and efficiency
A:Normally i just keep rejuv and regrowth up on the tanks. I use wildgrowth whenever its off CD. To fill in the gaps I rejuv everyone. If somebody gets low as i said before i will put up a regrowth on them and nourish if needed. Ive also got a NS healing touch macro if in case it gets bad

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A:Got to 1400 in 3s with Aethalas and Powned
Also got 1100 with powned in 2s

5.Other Stuff

5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A:

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A:

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:Im a fast learner and will always come prepared with flasks and pots. Also watch videos and read up on strats for bosses im not that sure on.

Selphie
Epic!
Epic!

Re: Healzinc - 80 resto drood

Post by Selphie » 05 Jul 2010, 14:58

FYI SC is no longer running formal raids, probably for the rest of this expansion

hotswilldoet
Keyboard Turner

Post by hotswilldoet » 05 Jul 2010, 17:59

ahh that doesn't matter im happy to just sit in incase you get some more people.
Updated now 10/12 ICC 10 man

wazari
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Post by wazari » 07 Jul 2010, 17:58

As Selphie mentioned, the guild is not really running a regular 25man schedule, only the occasional 'mostly guild' gdkp. That said, if you still want to join the guild to play with your mates PM an officer in-game for an invite!
wazari | irazaw | wazaro | orazaw

bnet - Wazari#6219

#1 Countrist in the world!

ǝɯ ʇou 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ