***ACCEPTED*** 80 Ret paladin

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

BMiBudz
Grunt

***ACCEPTED*** 80 Ret paladin

Post by BMiBudz » 06 Jun 2010, 23:14

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Hannan 26 Sydney

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: All day, everyday, yes im a nerd lol

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No but would like to :)

1.4 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A: To raid, help in any way i can and see end game content.

1.5 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I'm a cancer, tall brown eyes, medium build and people always tell me i sound like Arnold brown shwiger in vent, and make me yell in vent.... RUUUUUUNNNN GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!,

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A: KitannaLKS, Paladin, Sexy Human, 80, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Kitannalks,

Just a note, I've been away from wow about 1 year if not more so my gear is a tad behind, working hard to catch up, about to get my 2nd tier 10 when i hit 95 frost and im at about 80, i have to properly gem my gear and enchant aswell but atm im saving 7k gold to find a trust worthy person (since my friend who wants to do it but doesn't have the real money atm) to xfer my mage for 7k gold to blackrock, i have almost every class at 80 and i wanna try get them back together again, i have almost all professions at max level another reason i want all my characters back together again.

my purpose for geting all this done was so that i could help my guild in any way possible.

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: alot but not on blackrock, alot of disbands and messy stuff happened which also led me to 2 xfers, once from laughing skull my main server, and then jube'thos my 2nd server, i had friends on blackrock and came to play with them and they changed to horde, laughing skull became trash ever since that leeroy noob did that stupidity which killed the alliance, and jube'thos is just noob infested.

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A: Yes

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday *
Thursday *
Sunday *
Monday *, like i said all day everyday, Hyundai..... stupid Hyundai commercial, stuck in my head lol

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW
A: pretty much all of it, been playin since beta.

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A: Kara, Gruul, Mag, BT, SSC, i think im missing one i cant member which tho.

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?
A: all of them but haven't managed to get a GDKP group that isn't retarded to do more then all the bosses up to rot... idiots cant seem to get slim out of the raid... people have downs.

3.5 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?
A: Yes, because people keep asking me to do ... RUUUUUNNNN GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!, nah jk, vent is fine.

3.6 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A: good enuf to never lag unless i cap my net ><

3.7 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A:

3.8 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A: I don't know if my spec is still as good as it was but i do know at one point is was the best way to spec as i got it from one paladin who was in a top raiding guild, been away for a yr + so alot can change in that time.

3.85a What major glyphs do you use and why?
A: the glyphs i use are the ones i got with the spec i have from that paladin that was in the top guild on the server he was on... tbh i cant even member who it was or what server :(, more then happy to change tho.

3.85b What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A: same answer as 3.85b.

3.9 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your healing and efficiency

A: DPS - I got my rotation from sites like WowWiki, and the rotation is, CS, then Judgement, then exo if i have art of war up, if i dont then divine storm, or DS after Exo and then conc, i usually get (without needing to move too much on boss fights) around 5-6.5k dps, most people i have seen around 5k gs + cant even do that much... a saw a pally with 3x the gear i had and he barely did 9k dps...

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A:

5.Other Stuff
5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A:

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A: no, i like to do one at a time, not to piss anyone off.

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I love to help and dont care about geting loot, helpin the guild in anyway possible is all i care about, any item i have no matter how good if someone in the guild needs it and im not using it or need it i give to them for free, im very guild loyal and defend the guilds name, im on alot so you can count on me to show up.

if there is anything else you need to know let me know :D

P.S thnx for takin the time to read this app and hope to be raiding with you soon.
<3 :P

Demandread
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: 80 Ret paladin, with almost every class at 80 wantin to app

Post by Demandread » 07 Jun 2010, 07:25

Gear needs a lot of work as you say. Dont worry about keeping you 2pc teir 8 just get some ilvl251+ replacements asap, you also have too much hit and almost no expertise, try to sort that out.

I assume your 5/12/54 spec is your pve spec, ditch divine sacrifice its useless now and get SoComm as you should be using that for trash and a few boss fights (Lady Deathwhisper / gunship). Also swap out your Glyph of exorsism for glyph of consecration, big mana saver as well as more dps. I would also use LoH and sense undead for your minor glyphs.

Your rotation is also way off, you should be using:
Judge>Strike>DS>Consc>Ex

When you get 2pc teir 10 then:
Judge>DS>Strike>Consc>Ex

Wowwiki is often pretty outdated your best source of info is right here:
http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t68951-retr ... ted_3_3_a/

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 07 Jun 2010, 13:07

heh i imagined all that pretty much one year takes its toll ><, all those changes ill do asap.

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 07 Jun 2010, 14:18

fixed spec and glyphs :D now just waiting on my ICC25 GDKP to reset so i can get my 95 frost helm and with the money ill make there ill use it to gem/fix gear as much as possible :D

Demandread
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Demandread » 07 Jun 2010, 14:45

BMiBudz wrote:fixed spec and glyphs :D now just waiting on my ICC25 GDKP to reset so i can get my 95 frost helm and with the money ill make there ill use it to gem/fix gear as much as possible :D
hmm you didnt pick up Seal of Command

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 07 Jun 2010, 15:22

Demandread wrote:
BMiBudz wrote:fixed spec and glyphs :D now just waiting on my ICC25 GDKP to reset so i can get my 95 frost helm and with the money ill make there ill use it to gem/fix gear as much as possible :D
hmm you didnt pick up Seal of Command
ye because i use seal of vengeance, seal of veng ends up doing more damage.

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 07 Jun 2010, 15:30

errr hold up LOL didnt see they dramatically changed seal of command :S ill get it now then i spose lol

done :D

Dankyn
The Lightbringer
The Lightbringer

Post by Dankyn » 07 Jun 2010, 23:41

seal of command is for cleaving the faces off trash m8
WoW = dankyn
steam id = pert
SC2 NA server = swissfeta 143
BA = pert11

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 07 Jun 2010, 23:44

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa17 ... gshift.jpg
i use a fair few mods but they dont clutter up my screen and helps me do what i need to in pve and pvp.

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 07 Jun 2010, 23:45

Dankyn wrote:seal of command is for cleaving the faces off trash m8
ye didnt see the major change they did to it lol, didnt even realize it now multi hits lol

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 09 Jun 2010, 16:33

btw anyone having issues login on to wow today ? :S wont even let me connect :S

Demandread
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Demandread » 09 Jun 2010, 16:52

Lots of people on the official forums having problem possibly due to:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 0709&sid=1

BMiBudz
Grunt

Post by BMiBudz » 09 Jun 2010, 20:41

ahh :(

wazari
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Post by wazari » 10 Jun 2010, 21:24

Gear needs a lot of work but that's not a big issue.

You seem willing to learn and thats a plus in my book.

PM an officer in game for invite
wazari | irazaw | wazaro | orazaw

bnet - Wazari#6219

#1 Countrist in the world!

ǝɯ ʇou 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ