*** ACCEPTED*** Lock LFG

Want to join SouthernCross WoW Chapter? Post here. (MOP Recruitment OPEN)

Moderator: WoW Officers

Loke
Grunt

*** ACCEPTED*** Lock LFG

Post by Loke » 21 May 2010, 09:44

1. About You

Please state your

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Kosta / 30 / Sydney

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: Everyday during the week mostly from 6:30pm onwards due to work

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: None as of yet:)

1.4 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in WoW as a whole
A:Applying to raid and finish 12/12 icc both ten and twenty five i am very competetive so wish to down these bosses and finish as much pve content we can.

1.5 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: like i said above i am very competetive have been playing games for the last ten years on a competetive level represendted australia in WCG 2001 in Stracraft BW and have played Call Of Duty 1-2-4 on a competetive level in AUS.

2. About Your Characters
I was a MT for guild Insurection and i stopped playing wow 4 months ago as there was nothing else to be done and got bored so decided to go on a holiday for 2 months so now i am back and even though my pally tank has a gs of 5700 after 2 years of raiding and being a MT i found i needed a switch so i am back to my original character my lock.

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Class / Race / Level / Armory Link:
(Please try to stay logged out in your PvE gear)
A:Lokè / warlock / human / 80 / http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Lok%C3%A8

2.2 What guilds have you been in? And why have you left or intend on leaving them?
A: Was in guild insurrection server firsts on TOC TOGC MALYGOS etc left because i needed a break from 6 days a week raiding leading up to sometimes 12 hour raids on weekends so i got overburnt.

2.3 Are you the original owner of your account?
A:YES

3. Raiding

If you have no intentions of ever doing any serious raiding, feel free to skip this section.

3.1 Our raids usually begin at 7:30pm AEST and run up to midnight. Place an asterix next to those days you can make.

Wednesday*
Thursday*
Sunday*
Monday*

3.2 What raid experience did you have in classic WoW?
A:Cleared

3.3 What raid experience did you have in TBC?
A:Cleared

3.4 What raid experience do you have in WotLK?
A:lol same as what i had 4 months ago cleared everything in icc 4/12 and killed all bosses prior so i am looking to proceed with 12/12 icc.

3.5 We use Ventrillo for communication on raids, it is required that all players atleast be able to listen in on vent. Will this be a problem for you?
A:NO this is mandatory and you need to be on vent to provide constructive criticism and also listen to instructions.

3.6 What is your internet connection? (speed and download limit – important because dogging hard raids because your “capped” is a piss weak excuse)
A:adsl2+ unlimited

3.7 If possible please post a link to a picture of your ui with raid frames. (This is more important for healers)
A:Can do when i am home

3.8 Post a link to what you feel is the best PVE spec for your character.
A:Depends atm i am realy gridning Destruction but from what i heave read and see Demonology seems to be able to tip destruction in both dps and provide better raid help.

3.85a What major glyphs do you use and why?
A:Glyph of incinerate
Glyph of conflagarate
Glyph of life tap

3.85b What minor glyphs do you use and why?
A:Glyph of souls
Glyph of drain soul
glyph on undeying breath

3.9 DPS - Describe a typical rotation you would use to maximise your DPS
Healers - Tell us what sort of healing strategies you use to maximise your healing and efficiency
A:Life tap -COD - IMMO - Conflag - SB - spam incinerate as a filler till conflag is back up refresh immo hit sp spam incinerate etc

4. PvP

If you’re not a very serious PvPer feel free to skip this section

4.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A:

5.Other Stuff

5.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: None that is relevant to the app

5.2 Are you applying with any other guilds at the moment?
A:None atm seeing whats out there

5.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A:be a key member in what i do best atm is dps and provide good responsive manner to the game and see the end content.

I like to take the time to thank you in advance even if nothing comes out of this and i am not suitable to join your ranks for the time you have taken to read and provide any criticsm and responses so in advanced THANK YOU.

Regards,

Lokè

wazari
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Re: Lock LFG

Post by wazari » 21 May 2010, 09:53

Sb in a destruction rotation?

Mind just clarifying that a little please
wazari | irazaw | wazaro | orazaw

bnet - Wazari#6219

#1 Countrist in the world!

ǝɯ ʇou 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ

Loke
Grunt

Post by Loke » 21 May 2010, 09:57

Should read as Chaos Bolt clearly a typo!

Thanks

wazari
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Post by wazari » 21 May 2010, 10:49

Exactly the answer I was looking for :)

solid app, under review
wazari | irazaw | wazaro | orazaw

bnet - Wazari#6219

#1 Countrist in the world!

ǝɯ ʇou 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ

Loke
Grunt

Post by Loke » 21 May 2010, 11:09

No worries, ill await your timely response.

Cheers

Aereth
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Aereth » 21 May 2010, 15:50

Oooh do you mean Insurrection of Dath Remar? :D sorry to be a pain just wondering what server?

Was originally a Dath player myself before I came to BR so I apologise for the nosiness and being a pest - I know I am likely totally wrong but I know they got a couple :D

Loke
Grunt

Post by Loke » 21 May 2010, 15:58

Yes my friend you are correct Insurrection on Dath Remar!

What guild were you in on Dath ?

Benko
WoW Guild Master
WoW Guild Master

Post by Benko » 21 May 2010, 16:28

Application successful. Please contact an officer in game for an invite.