D3

Off-topic forum for jokes, funny sites,other games, pictures etc.
britan
Keyboard Turner

D3

Post#1 » 13 Apr 2014, 20:45

Hi Guys,

I have just jumped back into D3 to try out the expansion pack. I see they support clans, so just wondering does SC have a D3 clan? I'd be keen to join up - afterallSC was my guild way way way way back in the days of D2 lol ... speaking fo which, is Leo Amstrong still around? If so, hey Leo and 'safe travels' mate 8)

If there is D3 clan, and you can fit me in please shoot me a message in game, my b/net ID is Muckfe#6371.

Cheers huys,

Brit

PS: I see you guys are now Alliance on Frostmourne. One of my son's is playing there atm, he is a pretty decent arena healer on his Priest Popeonaropee ...

britan
Keyboard Turner

Re: D3

Post#2 » 30 Apr 2014, 20:01

Hi Guys,

No answer to previous post - but Im still runnng around in D3 so if anyone is lurking in there from SC please give me a yell, or if there is no SC clan in D3 right now and anyone else is interested in getting one started lemme know -> Muckfe#6371

PS: I got my son's WoW chara names mixed up, his main is a holy pally called Bubblebutt so if you need a decent healz for arena give him a yell, or Oqueue for RBGs .. I think his 5's rating is around 1900's atm although it bounces around a bit

Cheers guys - hope to see some of you in D3

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#3 » 30 Apr 2014, 20:43

Leo is playing with us in Elder Scrolls - feel free to hit us up if you want in :)

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#4 » 01 May 2014, 10:33

Hi Brit!

Not sure if you can see them, but there's a post in the (mostly unused) D3 forums about the clan, http://southerncrossguild.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=21924. For an invite to the clan, hit up Sovaka (Sovaka#1580).

There's a few of us running about Sanctuary.
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
SW:TOR
Rift

aquilae
The Patient
The Patient

Post#5 » 03 May 2014, 10:40

I'm in there regularly, as always anyone is welcome to run in my rifts, just click join ;)
Peldwar
Peldwyn
Kalerafiki

Sovaka
LotRO Officer
LotRO Officer

Post#6 » 07 May 2014, 13:07

Err I shot you a Guild invite more than a week ago?
In game it is showing as you haven't accepted and I have the option to revoke the invitation?
Designing my own game still...
Codename: Planetarian
Aussie Genesis | Ogre3D Dev Thread

Return to “General Discussion”