EA Louse ruckus

Off-topic forum for jokes, funny sites,other games, pictures etc.
Beothel
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

EA Louse ruckus

Post#1 » 14 Oct 2010, 19:09

Anyone else taken a read of the EA Louse blog "Why Warhammer Failed"?

linky:
http://ealouse.wordpress.com/2010/10/12/hello-world/

EDIT: Site has since been hacked by 4chan. Heh.
Last edited by Beothel on 15 Oct 2010, 00:35, edited 1 time in total.
Guild Wars2 - Beothel (Sylvari Ranger), Ailtrai (Human Engi))
SW:TOR - Beothel (Sith Marauder), Illusia (Chiss Sniper)
LoTRO - Beothel (Human Lore-Master)
WAR - Beothel (Chaos Marauder)

wazari
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary

Re: EA Louse ruckus

Post#2 » 14 Oct 2010, 19:25

No, but is the answer "Because it's not WoW"?
wazari | irazaw | wazaro | orazaw

bnet - Wazari#6219

#1 Countrist in the world!

ǝɯ ʇou 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » 14 Oct 2010, 21:03

haha just read it then.
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Beothel
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#4 » 15 Oct 2010, 00:35

The blogger claims to be a Mythic employee who is getting fired in November, doesn't give their name though. They basically do a whole lot of name calling and give a great anti-EA rant. It's an interesting read if taken with a grain of salt.
Guild Wars2 - Beothel (Sylvari Ranger), Ailtrai (Human Engi))
SW:TOR - Beothel (Sith Marauder), Illusia (Chiss Sniper)
LoTRO - Beothel (Human Lore-Master)
WAR - Beothel (Chaos Marauder)

Huntazor
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post#5 » 15 Oct 2010, 20:34

was warhammer that fucked up ?
sc's best dodger

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#6 » 16 Oct 2010, 11:34

Not really, it was fine when it launched and they said they were all about RVR, but then patch after patch was just more crap (buggy, boring, stupid) pve content. while city combat (which was the end goal of rvr) was buggy, incomplete, not fun. It was more fun getting to the city :(

Was great fun for the first 4-5 months! People just got sick of not being able to "beat" the other side in RvR because they game would stop us and eventually just everyone just stopped playing because we had no interest in the crap PVE (yet, i did it anyway) lol

deady
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post#7 » 16 Oct 2010, 21:51

hey to all u old warhammer guys hehe anyways this is why SWTOR will fail as a long term mmo becuase it has EA next to it. bioware might have a good reputation but put it next to EA's and it talks for itself. i think EA r after a realy realy quick profit. then when they get there money thye wanted and they start seeing smaller numbers they will do what they did to warhamer and kill it off slowly and painfuly.

warhammer has these new rvr packs 1 last chance for ea to grab the cash and then run. idk i look at swtor videos and combat looks slow and stupid. i don't know how on earth pvp will have any part in this game becuase alot of classes use cover mechanics and crap. idk i think once people have play the game goten to endgame and see hummm now theres nothing to do it will just become the new warhammer die slowly and painfuly.

swtor will be a big seller becuase it has star wars in the title they will make there money back + more then they will go off to destroy another company and find the next big game to stick there teeth into. maybe warhammer40k who knows all i know is ill play swtor if it holds a steady and good sub number for half to a full year other wise i just see it as throwing money into ea's hands again and i don't want to do that.

also wanted to add that to people who realy think o no bioware is there own company and all this rubbish r very very wrong. EA have the money meaning ea have the power they don't like someone becuae his not a yesman his gone, plz don't get me started on o they signed contracts and this crap when u have the money u have the power so for all u guys drolling over this game i hope u all don't fall to hard when u see once u play the game it is noothing but a snatch and grab for money

aquilae
The Patient
The Patient

Post#8 » 17 Oct 2010, 08:42

deady wrote:hey to all u old warhammer guys hehe anyways this is why SWTOR will fail as a long term mmo becuase it has EA next to it. bioware might have a good reputation but put it next to EA's and it talks for itself. i think EA r after a realy realy quick profit. then when they get there money thye wanted and they start seeing smaller numbers they will do what they did to warhamer and kill it off slowly and painfuly.

warhammer has these new rvr packs 1 last chance for ea to grab the cash and then run. idk i look at swtor videos and combat looks slow and stupid. i don't know how on earth pvp will have any part in this game becuase alot of classes use cover mechanics and crap. idk i think once people have play the game goten to endgame and see hummm now theres nothing to do it will just become the new warhammer die slowly and painfuly.

swtor will be a big seller becuase it has star wars in the title they will make there money back + more then they will go off to destroy another company and find the next big game to stick there teeth into. maybe warhammer40k who knows all i know is ill play swtor if it holds a steady and good sub number for half to a full year other wise i just see it as throwing money into ea's hands again and i don't want to do that.

also wanted to add that to people who realy think o no bioware is there own company and all this rubbish r very very wrong. EA have the money meaning ea have the power they don't like someone becuae his not a yesman his gone, plz don't get me started on o they signed contracts and this crap when u have the money u have the power so for all u guys drolling over this game i hope u all don't fall to hard when u see once u play the game it is noothing but a snatch and grab for money

Punctuation and grammar.
Peldwar
Peldwyn
Kalerafiki

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#9 » 17 Oct 2010, 10:06

hello gangbang :)

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#10 » 25 Oct 2010, 10:21

drunken rant FTW
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.