Looking for GROUP

Off-topic forum for jokes, funny sites,other games, pictures etc.
Post Reply
minipanda
Keyboard Turner
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 20:21

Looking for GROUP

Post by minipanda » 21 Oct 2009, 18:25

HI guys,,,is there any togc10 group need a hunter to join?
I am looking for a togc10 group,,,is you can save a slot for me ,,please send tell to me in game,..thx

User avatar
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 2813
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 23:51
Location: Bendigo, VICTORIA

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Fitz » 22 Oct 2009, 07:41

Who are you and what do you want?

User avatar
Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13988
Joined: 21 Nov 2004, 20:41
Location: Sydney

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Secro » 22 Oct 2009, 07:44

He is in WoW SC :)
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

User avatar
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 2813
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 23:51
Location: Bendigo, VICTORIA

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Fitz » 22 Oct 2009, 09:12

That explains things completely :roll:

See that WoW forum down there? Follow the stick! Go boy go!

User avatar
wazari
I Am Legendary
I Am Legendary
Posts: 6546
Joined: 19 Dec 2004, 11:44
Location: Melbourne

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by wazari » 22 Oct 2009, 13:49

Fitz wrote:That explains things completely :roll:

See that WoW forum down there? Follow the stick! Go boy go!
thems fightin words!
wazari | irazaw | wazaro | orazaw

bnet - Wazari#6219

#1 Countrist in the world!

ǝɯ ʇou 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ

Dankyn
The Lightbringer
The Lightbringer
Posts: 3648
Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 13:39
Location: Perth

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Dankyn » 22 Oct 2009, 14:46

Fitzchivalry do you play TF2 with the same ID?
WoW = dankyn
steam id = pert
SC2 NA server = swissfeta 143
BA = pert11

User avatar
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 2813
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 23:51
Location: Bendigo, VICTORIA

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Fitz » 22 Oct 2009, 18:18

Dankyn wrote:Fitzchivalry do you play TF2 with the same ID?
Neg.

Never got into TF2 soz..

Dankyn
The Lightbringer
The Lightbringer
Posts: 3648
Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 13:39
Location: Perth

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Dankyn » 23 Oct 2009, 11:12

lucky I didn't say anything to that guy then haha
WoW = dankyn
steam id = pert
SC2 NA server = swissfeta 143
BA = pert11

User avatar
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 2813
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 23:51
Location: Bendigo, VICTORIA

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Fitz » 23 Oct 2009, 12:46

Dankyn wrote:lucky I didn't say anything to that guy then haha
LOL flame war! Bring it!

I'll start...

You smell! Hah! Have at thee!

User avatar
Fellhahn
Warchief
Warchief
Posts: 2013
Joined: 18 Jan 2005, 14:32
Location: Melbourne

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Fellhahn » 24 Oct 2009, 18:24

Fitz wrote:
Dankyn wrote:lucky I didn't say anything to that guy then haha
LOL flame war! Bring it!

I'll start...

You smell! Hah! Have at thee!
I question your mothers sexual decency and the legitamacy of your own birth, NyaHa!
Image

User avatar
nitrofenix
LotRO Kinship Leader
LotRO Kinship Leader
Posts: 1846
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 13:04

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by nitrofenix » 24 Oct 2009, 18:39

Fellhahn wrote:I question your mothers sexual decency and the legitamacy of your own birth, NyaHa!
Your mother was a small rodent belonging to the subfamily Cricetinae, and your father bore the aroma of the fruit of the Sambucus genus of trees!
LOTRO: Ohtarwen, lv71 Champ / Valaena, lv71 Warden / Meldariel, lv60 LM / Durandir, lv44 Hunter / Penni, lv43 Healbot

User avatar
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 2813
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 23:51
Location: Bendigo, VICTORIA

Re: Looking for GROUP

Post by Fitz » 26 Oct 2009, 08:01

nitrofenix wrote:
Fellhahn wrote:I question your mothers sexual decency and the legitamacy of your own birth, NyaHa!
Your mother was a small rodent belonging to the subfamily Cricetinae, and your father bore the aroma of the fruit of the Sambucus genus of trees!
Rofl interesting format of the classic insult :p

Post Reply