Joining?

Off-topic forum for jokes, funny sites,other games, pictures etc.
crittoris
Keyboard Turner

Joining?

Post by crittoris » 17 Apr 2009, 12:29

Hi, I am interested in joining your guild, however could not find an application form at the home for the guild. Did I miss it, or do I just contact someone in game?

Just thought I would mention, I was one of the founding members for Southern Cross Guild when it was formed on release of EQ2 back in Nov 04 (from memory). I only played for a few months and defected to WoW. Have recently come back to EQ2. When the guild was started quite a few of the initial members came from a former D2 guild called Southern Cross Guild (and before that Australia's Finest Guild). My charcater name was Aiken and guild online name was britan. From looking through the roster I dont recognise any names so perhaps everyone has left, does anyone remember that at all?

Anyway, thanks for reading and please let me know if and how I can apply to join the guild.

crittoris
80 monk

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Joining?

Post by Kashak » 17 Apr 2009, 14:43

Southern Cross EQ like to do their own thing over at http://southerncross.guildportal.com/
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

crittoris
Keyboard Turner

Re: Joining?

Post by crittoris » 17 Apr 2009, 14:59

Hi Kashak, thx for the pointer....