When Picnics Go WRONG!

Off-topic forum for jokes, funny sites,other games, pictures etc.
Huntazor
High Overlord
High Overlord

When Picnics Go WRONG!

Post by Huntazor » 25 Mar 2009, 13:29

Im sorry guys, there was a horrible accident...
Dakiean and I were out hunting, frolicking, swimming.. Just having an awesome day when terror hit.

Stampy, my Elekk got scared by a mouse and went rampant. I tried to control him but he was out of control..
Dakiean, the poor soul got gored straight through the chest :(
Hes still alive currently in the Emerald Dream with an assortment of druids trying to heal his injured body.

I'm really sorry, I never thought our picnic could go sooo horribly wrong. He wont be able to conquer naxx or any other evil doers with us for the next two weeks due to this horrible tragedy..

Once again, im sorry.
Just hope this unfortunate incident wont hamper my ability to raid with you awesome fellas. :(
Your lovable Draenei lass, Azrayl!

This was taken after I got stampy under control, we took his body to Darnassus were they removed him from the horn.
Attachments
dak.jpg
dak.jpg (142.36 KiB) Viewed 730 times
sc's best dodger

Xerosin
The Patient
The Patient

Re: When Picnics Go WRONG!

Post by Xerosin » 25 Mar 2009, 14:48

bored?

and lol :D
WoW: Kirosan - 85 Mage | Reiiku - 80 Priest | Sensha - 85 Warrior | Risaka - 85 Shaman
SC2: Xerosin#530
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     "Help me, I broke apart my insides"

Deil
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post by Deil » 26 Mar 2009, 09:44

Lol for some reason this reminds me of a SS my old guild took after our first Lurker or Hydross kill back in the day... Was looking at it and noticed something piss funny about how our GM looked in the pic.

Huntazor
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post by Huntazor » 26 Mar 2009, 13:21

Deil wrote:Lol for some reason this reminds me of a SS my old guild took after our first Lurker or Hydross kill back in the day... Was looking at it and noticed something piss funny about how our GM looked in the pic.

I fucken lol'ed so hard ahahahah
GNOME PENIS!
sc's best dodger