Bioshock infinite pre order deal

As much as we hate to admit it, we don't all play MMO's 24/7...

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder, Secro

Mooney
Guild Master
Guild Master

Bioshock infinite pre order deal

Post#1 » 27 Feb 2013, 00:55

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/p ... inite-anz/

Can get this from Green Man Gaming for 52 dollars, comes with some bioshock DLC, and a game of your choice (from a list)

This also comes with a mandatory steam code for bioshock infinite (dont know about the other games)

Darkness 2
Civ 5
Bioshock 2
Mafia 2
Spec Ops : The line

-------

also, you can pre order it from Steam and get the same DLC, get some tf2 items, and possibly the newest XCOM game, its sort of on a tier system, if enough people buy it, it will unlock more rewards, its currently at 34%, TF2 items coming at 66, and XCOM coming at 100%

Costs 80 dollars on steam

-----

Looks cool, the green man gaming deal looks the best if you want one of those games, but man, 80 dollars for Bioshock infinite AND Xcom.......

edit : both deals come with Bioshock 1 as well so the GMG one could be a good way to pick up the entire series if you have never played, which if you havent you are very silly

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Re: Bioshock infinite pre order deal

Post#2 » 28 Mar 2013, 08:15

So this game has been out a couple of days now, anyone playing? I haven't had a chance yet due to other things, but will hopefully be playing tonight. I'm hearing a lot of good things, and seeing a lot of excellent reviews too. Best game eva?
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
SW:TOR
Rift

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Bioshock infinite pre order deal

Post#3 » 02 Apr 2013, 11:58

It's a cool game, it looks good, awesome world with an intriguing story. Challenging gameplay? Fuck no. It's easy, even on hard it's easy...there's supposed to be a 1999 HM when you finish it for the first time, I pray it's harder.
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"