Bioshock infinite pre order deal

As much as we hate to admit it, we don't all play MMO's 24/7...

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder, Secro

Guild Master
Guild Master

Bioshock infinite pre order deal

Post#1 » 27 Feb 2013, 00:55 ... inite-anz/

Can get this from Green Man Gaming for 52 dollars, comes with some bioshock DLC, and a game of your choice (from a list)

This also comes with a mandatory steam code for bioshock infinite (dont know about the other games)

Darkness 2
Civ 5
Bioshock 2
Mafia 2
Spec Ops : The line

also, you can pre order it from Steam and get the same DLC, get some tf2 items, and possibly the newest XCOM game, its sort of on a tier system, if enough people buy it, it will unlock more rewards, its currently at 34%, TF2 items coming at 66, and XCOM coming at 100%

Costs 80 dollars on steam

Looks cool, the green man gaming deal looks the best if you want one of those games, but man, 80 dollars for Bioshock infinite AND Xcom.......

edit : both deals come with Bioshock 1 as well so the GMG one could be a good way to pick up the entire series if you have never played, which if you havent you are very silly

Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Re: Bioshock infinite pre order deal

Post#2 » 28 Mar 2013, 08:15

So this game has been out a couple of days now, anyone playing? I haven't had a chance yet due to other things, but will hopefully be playing tonight. I'm hearing a lot of good things, and seeing a lot of excellent reviews too. Best game eva?
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Bioshock infinite pre order deal

Post#3 » 02 Apr 2013, 11:58

It's a cool game, it looks good, awesome world with an intriguing story. Challenging gameplay? Fuck no. It's easy, even on hard it's easy...there's supposed to be a 1999 HM when you finish it for the first time, I pray it's harder.
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"