Soooo Skyrim.....

As much as we hate to admit it, we don't all play MMO's 24/7...

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder, Secro

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Soooo Skyrim.....

Post#136 » 26 Nov 2011, 20:05

console command 'tm' is great for turning off the UI for screenies
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#137 » 27 Nov 2011, 16:03

Lydia died a heroic death while fighting a master necromancer for the black star. No longer will she be sworn to carry my burdens.
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#138 » 27 Nov 2011, 19:30

Haha, very nice. I sent her back to my original house as the new housecarl doesn't sound sarcastic when she says she's sworn to carry my burdens! They certainly look cool with a full set of ebony armour. Oh, Using command codes can't reset your bounty if you experience my glitch too, in case anyone was wondering. It just sets it to $1040 and will go no lower :P
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
SW:TOR
Rift

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#139 » 27 Nov 2011, 20:20

Sardius wrote:Haha, very nice. I sent her back to my original house as the new housecarl doesn't sound sarcastic when she says she's sworn to carry my burdens! They certainly look cool with a full set of ebony armour. Oh, Using command codes can't reset your bounty if you experience my glitch too, in case anyone was wondering. It just sets it to $1040 and will go no lower :P

Eh I have like 52,000 gold on my thief without cheating in anyway lol, not like its hard ot make cash once you can sneak/pickpocket and have access to fences in most towns.

I was reading that the Thief Guildmaster Armor is one of the best sets for a rogue char..but frankly, i dont see it..the Nightingale Set seems to have 2 bonuses compared to the singles ones of the GM armor..maybe the Dark Bro set once upgraded will be suitable. Or I guess ic an get my enchanting up and beef up some dragon scale armor..decisions decisions

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#140 » 27 Nov 2011, 23:02

Yeah I had 55k before I bought my house for 25k, stupid expensive homes... Not so much a matter of having the cash as it is I can't pay the bounty or anything, bleh. I use a mismatched set of gear at the moment, a helm from some lich who was at a dragon nest, upgraded thieves guild chest for the extra carry, elvish boots with +25% sneak and a random pair of glass gloves I enchanted with +13 bow damage lol. Such a pro :P

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
Rift

Azmodeus
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#141 » 28 Nov 2011, 14:25

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#142 » 29 Nov 2011, 08:44

My enchanting is now up to 80+. Cant wait to 100 and double enchants!

Had some hilarity last night. Uber battle kept being ended by an Elder dragon who would pick me up in its jaws and throw me off the mountain! Dunno how much health you need to survive a dragon melee attack but obviously its higher than what I have! I should turn down difficulty but I quite enjoy it except for those rare difficulty spikes.
Steam Surg3on / Kashak

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#143 » 30 Nov 2011, 13:26

Put all my points that I plan to spend elsewhere for now, so onwards to enchanting and smithing! Got married to one of my house carls, no idea where she went to but she's vanished from the face of the earth. Oh well. I also see a patch is supposed to be out tomorrow, doesn't mention the issue I've endured but hopefully it's in there somewhere.

Linkies for anyone who wanted to read em, feel sad that no-one turned up to my wedding dead now :P
http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/11/28/skyrim-1-2-update/

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
Rift

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#144 » 30 Nov 2011, 13:46

Found a great article on Skyrim burnout that I think is quite good -

Hitting the Wall- Skyrim's Diminishing Returns

http://nohighscores.com/node/1771

Worth a read imo :)

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#145 » 30 Nov 2011, 15:17

Fitz wrote:Found a great article on Skyrim burnout that I think is quite good -

Hitting the Wall- Skyrim's Diminishing Returns

http://nohighscores.com/node/1771

Worth a read imo :)

Too much content is a complaint now? Fucking hell! Too much freedom, I love the freedom. Not a fanboy but seriously. If you don't know what your getting into with a Bethesda game by now your .... Its like complaining that Mario games have too much princess kidnapping and platforming . edit: If I know the blogger sorry!
Steam Surg3on / Kashak

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#146 » 30 Nov 2011, 16:16

Not so much too much content, but no penalty for ignoring the main plot of the game for mass amounts of time.

That and from about lvl 20 most content is trivialized

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#147 » 30 Nov 2011, 17:02

I wouldn't say content is trivialised, I'm level 41 now and definitely do not one-shot dragons or giants, not sure what crazy moves people have (or I'm just terrible :P). 75 or so hours in and still quite enjoying it, yeah there are a lot of quests, and there's no penalty for ignoring the main quest line, but so what? If I choose to go out and do my own thing, that's my business, screw the world and its needs!

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
Rift

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#148 » 30 Nov 2011, 17:09

lol, that blog post is just a rant.
welcum to TES
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

ToMeK
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post#149 » 30 Nov 2011, 18:07

The games good with its diversity and can leave you doing the same thing over and over only if you choose to or don't understand whats going on in the game. The size of it's gold aswell and no real big complaints from me so far. Got a level 54 Dark Elf with Enchanting and smithing at max so in full dragon scale armour with double enchants... :P

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#150 » 01 Dec 2011, 09:43

Heh Dark Brotherhood abducted me. ME! the head of the mages guild. I then get to choose who dies in some weird test. Summoned storm atronach and proceeded to pound the kidnapper into the ground. Nobody forces me to kill unarmed people! Now if they had of said please....
Steam Surg3on / Kashak

Return to “Single Player Games Discussion”