Soooo Skyrim.....

As much as we hate to admit it, we don't all play MMO's 24/7...

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder, Secro

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Soooo Skyrim.....

Post#121 » 23 Nov 2011, 10:54

Forath wrote:Once you get to impact in destruction its all over as a contest in combat. You can spam your t2 spell all day 1v1 and never be touched.

Its a fair bit of kiting before that though.

Yeh true. I forgot that one. I've skipped it due to its OPness.
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#122 » 23 Nov 2011, 10:57

Hmm..

Last night I managed to fatality slit the throat....of a ghost. Nerf daggers!

Cut him clean across in the cutscene, and he vanished into a cloud of dust.

And for some reason, there is a dragon corpse stuck in the city wall of Whitehall(sp?).
Its dead, but not turned to bones. AND IT KEEPS ON MOVING IN THE WIND.

I'm scared.

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#123 » 23 Nov 2011, 11:04

lol, guards must of killed it for it's soul not to leave the body.....

I got floppy dragon bones everywhere as well, a bit annoying!!
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#124 » 23 Nov 2011, 11:19

Yeah, dragon bones seem to randomly start flopping about the place for me occasionally too, very bizarre. Level 36 now, slowly progressing with the thieves guild, have to keep abandoning any extra quests in Marketh-controlled territory though, stupid guards. Come on hotfix to fix that!
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
SW:TOR
Rift

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#125 » 23 Nov 2011, 13:00

Had a blood dragon attack the mage colledge town last night. That was epic (but easy, guard help). Dragon doing strafing runs and generally doing everything you'd expect from a dragon. Very very cool.

Wonder how long till someone makes a "Dragons are now freaking hard to kill" mod.
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#126 » 23 Nov 2011, 14:38

Sardius wrote:Yeah, dragon bones seem to randomly start flopping about the place for me occasionally too, very bizarre. Level 36 now, slowly progressing with the thieves guild, have to keep abandoning any extra quests in Marketh-controlled territory though, stupid guards. Come on hotfix to fix that!

What bug is it?

When I was in Marketh the guard stopped me and warned me to stop sticking my nose in where it wasnt wanted..but nothing more than that (so far)...

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#127 » 23 Nov 2011, 17:29

Fitz wrote:What bug is it?

When I was in Marketh the guard stopped me and warned me to stop sticking my nose in where it wasnt wanted..but nothing more than that (so far)...

Lucky you :( I did The Forsworn Conspiracy questline, followed by the No One Escapes Cidhna Mine questline. Afterwards the Jarl appologised for imprisoning me and all was forgiven. However, accidently got a bounty on my head, and now all the Marketh guards try to send me to prison (same chat options as at the end of The Forsworn Conspiracy, but nothing happens whenever I choose any of them and the chat cycle infinitely repeats, unless I exit the conversation, in which case they all attack me immediatley). No option to pay bounty, or use thieves guild influence to pay it. Apparently happened to a lot of people.

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
Rift

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#128 » 23 Nov 2011, 18:37

Sardius wrote:
Fitz wrote:What bug is it?

Lucky you :( I did The Forsworn Conspiracy questline, followed by the No One Escapes Cidhna Mine questline. Afterwards the Jarl appologised for imprisoning me and all was forgiven. However, accidently got a bounty on my head, and now all the Marketh guards try to send me to prison (same chat options as at the end of The Forsworn Conspiracy, but nothing happens whenever I choose any of them and the chat cycle infinitely repeats, unless I exit the conversation, in which case they all attack me immediatley). No option to pay bounty, or use thieves guild influence to pay it. Apparently happened to a lot of people.

Eep, not good.

Usambara
The Patient
The Patient

Post#129 » 25 Nov 2011, 06:31

Hmm I gave Lydia a few starves to hold last night and she decides to use them instead of a bow at range now.

Now running through the world I hardly get a chance to swing my sword. See some bandits up ahead run, almost get a chance to swing, them whosh , past goes a frosty cloud with dead bandits flying head over heals away.

Think its pairing of a Frost and Storm, going to have to track down some Giants so I'm not totally redundant.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#130 » 25 Nov 2011, 08:25

Sneak ftw

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#131 » 25 Nov 2011, 12:33

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Shadowmarks

Handy guide for the shadowmarks (small marks, I've seen them next to doors a couple of times, never really paid any attention to them). Apparently there is an in-game book that explains them as well, but I've not come accross it. For those fellow thieves out there :)

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
Rift

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#132 » 25 Nov 2011, 12:39

Sardius wrote:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Shadowmarks

Handy guide for the shadowmarks (small marks, I've seen them next to doors a couple of times, never really paid any attention to them). Apparently there is an in-game book that explains them as well, but I've not come accross it. For those fellow thieves out there :)

Silly boffin. As part of the thieves quests they tell you about it. Its the book on the table. Not that I ever actually pay attention to it, theres 2 many symbols to remember in my small brain :D

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#133 » 25 Nov 2011, 12:50

Fitz wrote:Silly boffin. As part of the thieves quests they tell you about it. Its the book on the table. Not that I ever actually pay attention to it, theres 2 many symbols to remember in my small brain :D

Ah right, will have to check it out. Unfortunately the next phase of my thieving adventures involves going to Marketh, and I doubt I'd be welcome in the guild atm. Tempted to just use cheat codes and screw the achievements :P

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
Rift

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#134 » 25 Nov 2011, 13:42

Sardius wrote:
Fitz wrote:Silly boffin. As part of the thieves quests they tell you about it. Its the book on the table. Not that I ever actually pay attention to it, theres 2 many symbols to remember in my small brain :D

Ah right, will have to check it out. Unfortunately the next phase of my thieving adventures involves going to Marketh, and I doubt I'd be welcome in the guild atm. Tempted to just use cheat codes and screw the achievements :P

Using console commands doesn't affect steam achievements. I can confirm this.

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#135 » 25 Nov 2011, 14:24

Fitz wrote:Using console commands doesn't affect steam achievements. I can confirm this.

Really? Awesome! Time to reset some bounties and do some crimes!

Edit: Bah, didn't work anyways, can't set my bounty below 1040 gold unfortunately. So I can either wait out a patch or join the dirty stormcloaks (wanted to go Imperial this play through) so the town gets cleared out. We shall see.

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
Rift