Battlefield 3

As much as we hate to admit it, we don't all play MMO's 24/7...

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder, Secro

aquilae
The Patient
The Patient

Re: Battlefield 3

Post#31 » 02 Nov 2011, 19:30

Mishnut is a boss!
Peldwar
Peldwyn
Kalerafiki

mishnut
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Post#32 » 04 Nov 2011, 21:43

i am?
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 377 character limit

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#33 » 05 Nov 2011, 14:56

I'm playing way too much of this right now. Normally sit on vent and play with about 4-6 of us (Paytun, Belgarth, Grethorn etc etc) and romp around in a good squad smashing shit :D
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#34 » 07 Nov 2011, 10:29

Chrien wrote:I'm playing way too much of this right now.

i can tell by your level!
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#35 » 10 Nov 2011, 15:54

Hit colonel last night, just in time for skyrim. F2000 is so much fun (and the 12-USAS shotty with frag rounds :D)
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#36 » 10 Nov 2011, 17:27

Chrien wrote:Hit colonel last night, just in time for skyrim. F2000 is so much fun (and the 12-USAS shotty with frag rounds :D)

why are you such a machine?
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#37 » 10 Nov 2011, 17:51

there is no outlet for my love for you bradley so I channel it into kill n00bs in bf3.
Chrien

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#38 » 10 Nov 2011, 19:35

Chrien wrote:there is no outlet for my love for you bradley so I channel it into kill n00bs in bf3.

that's what I figured

xox

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#39 » 01 Dec 2011, 22:54

heya fellas im also playing BF3 a couple hours every evening, feel free to add me my name is Ashvar86. Hit me up if you need a solid support or n00b tuber :D
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#40 » 02 Dec 2011, 07:41

Ive been trying to get back into BF3 and Im finding it really hard to find a server that isnt full of retards and more people out of a squad than in one. Am I filtering wrong?
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#41 » 02 Dec 2011, 08:37

Kashak wrote:Ive been trying to get back into BF3 and Im finding it really hard to find a server that isnt full of retards and more people out of a squad than in one. Am I filtering wrong?

You're playing an online FPS. Its automatically going to select the "Include only morons in this search" checkbox.. :P

aquilae
The Patient
The Patient

Post#42 » 02 Dec 2011, 10:57

Kashak wrote:Ive been trying to get back into BF3 and Im finding it really hard to find a server that isnt full of retards and more people out of a squad than in one. Am I filtering wrong?

Kash create a platoon for SC, at least that will make finding friends for squadding easier. This game is far better with friends.
Peldwar
Peldwyn
Kalerafiki

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#43 » 02 Dec 2011, 12:18

I went to play BF3 2 nights ago but the game crapped out and I had to re-install (was my fault though for playing with the install files location I guess .... (trying to free up room :P))

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#44 » 02 Dec 2011, 15:25

Im having a blast doing a few 24/7metro and bazaar servers, fast paced action, maps aren't a marathon and even with a wanker squad you can still play a significant role for your team. I think that the more people out of squad is due to that patch where they changed the join selection button, so most nubs are scrolling through the squads thinking they are private. 24/7 Siene servers are also a blast although a good squad is a little more vital in this map.
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#45 » 03 Dec 2011, 09:11

ashvar wrote:24/7 Siene servers are also a blast although a good squad is a little more vital in this map.

haha that map drives me insane, but it's pretty fun.

Return to “Single Player Games Discussion”