Gears of War 3

As much as we hate to admit it, we don't all play MMO's 24/7...

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder, Secro

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Gears of War 3

Post#1 » 29 Sep 2011, 13:27

Anyone else played this yet? I only got it on Monday (delays with EB sending the epic edition out, then the postman didn't knock for delivery on Friday, bleh) and managed to finish it the same day (14-15 hrs solid play). Quite enjoyed it, sad to see the end of the series though, I will miss Marcus and the gang :(
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
SW:TOR
Rift

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Gears of War 3

Post#2 » 29 Sep 2011, 13:40

Sardius wrote:Anyone else played this yet? I only got it on Monday (delays with EB sending the epic edition out, then the postman didn't knock for delivery on Friday, bleh) and managed to finish it the same day (14-15 hrs solid play). Quite enjoyed it, sad to see the end of the series though, I will miss Marcus and the gang :(

Dont you feel its a waste buying a game when you're going to burn through it in 1 day?

Sardius
Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Monk

Post#3 » 29 Sep 2011, 13:58

Nah, not really, I could have stretched it out over a couple of days but I really wanted to see the ending. I'll play through it again in a couple of days to go searching for COG tags and artifacts and do some more exploring of levels though.
Battle.Net ID: Penguins#1368

D3: Wizard/Crusader/everything, Clan <SC>

World of Warcraft
Kilrogg - Alliance

-RIP-
SW:TOR
Rift

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » 29 Sep 2011, 14:10

Sardius wrote:Nah, not really, I could have stretched it out over a couple of days but I really wanted to see the ending. I'll play through it again in a couple of days to go searching for COG tags and artifacts and do some more exploring of levels though.

Fair enough, and I guess you can still return it to EB under their 7 day return policy and get something else. :)