Assassin's Creed 2

As much as we hate to admit it, we don't all play MMO's 24/7...

Moderators: Kashak, Spyder, Secro

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Re: Assassin's Creed 2

Post by Spoticus » 23 Nov 2009, 19:59

Secro wrote:keep seeing things to climb and have the urge to jump on things :P
Seriously happened to me too. Was posting a letter and was like, this letter box would be a great height to climb on then leap to the gutter and pull yourself up onto the roof....
SWG - Wookiee Tailor & Dark Jedi || DAoC - Merc CoH - Scrapper || CoV - Ninja MM
EQ2 - Jeweler || GW Wa/Me & Mo/Ne WoW - Warlock/Jeweller || LotRO - Champion/Armourer
WAR - Marauder, Choppa

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Secro » 17 Dec 2009, 09:52

Had a break, but now i'm back lol.

I wanna go for my first platinum trophy :O (plat is get every other trophy finished)
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Ollie
Grunt

Post by Ollie » 20 Dec 2009, 10:18

does buying armour actually change ur characters appearance at all? or is it like and armoured vest he just wears underneath?

and so the only point of upgrading ur town/city is to make more money so u can buy more buildings to make more money and then buy stuff for ur family house and new armour and weapons?

i take it there is alot of weapons and armour to choose from? are we talking like having 30 weaps and getting to pick the best loadout for a particular loadout based on what u have to do in the next misson. eg if u have to get into a tower u take a dagger, grappling hook, sword and a pistol instead of taking the bazooka, boxing gloves and pet poodle?

lol from what u guys are saying its almost like a 3rd person Sims 3 with lots of killing

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Secro » 20 Dec 2009, 11:18

armour changes your appearance yes. high armour = deflects more damage before you loose health.

If you want to 100% finish the game then completing the city is a must, along with having the money to have alll the weapons, armour, paintings and other purchased goods. Having more money makes it easier to buy potions, smoke bombs, throwing knives etc.

There is a lot of weapons to choose from. Armour is just simple progression that the higher set = better protection. The weapons have 3 different stats on them, damage, speed, deflection. Just depends on your fighting style which you prefer. The mission will have very little sway over what weapon you choose since generally you don't know what will occur in the 'mission' anyway as they are story based.

Ollie
Grunt

Post by Ollie » 20 Dec 2009, 14:43

now all i gotta do is hurry up and wait for PC version to come out...

joy

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Secro » 25 Jan 2010, 09:15

Fianlly got my platinum trophy awwww yeah.

Not sure what game to play next, maybe uncharted 2, got too many freakin games.

Ollie
Grunt

Post by Ollie » 25 Jan 2010, 15:06

WTB Assassins Creed 2 for PC, pst me with offer

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post by Chrien » 25 Jan 2010, 19:48

I still haven't finished it heh, haven't played it since Christmas

I guess I'll finish it at some point, but cfz atm!
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Secro » 25 Jan 2010, 19:57

I felt sad when i completed all the trophies :(
Such a bad ass game, can't wait for the DLC to come out and do those 2 corrupted memories.

I could go back in and get 100% sync, but I'm on 66% at the moment, and that is with a 100% mansion! lol
I guess you have to do all the assassinations/races/beat up's and pick up all the chests to get it higher.

You should finish it Christopher :)

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post by Chrien » 25 Jan 2010, 21:19

I suppose....
Its just too slow paced for me, the missions and shit are fun, but getting to them is tedious.
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kashak » 11 Feb 2010, 11:47

only thing that annoyed me about AC2 is the difficulty level. Its a peice of cake, does it matter that the alarm was raised and the guards come? nup. You can kill 20 of them. Thats not an assassin, thats rambo.
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.