Need C++ codemonkey asap! (paid tutor / assist job)

Got a question to ask of a technical nature? Want to show off your new PC specs? This forum is open to all users of the SC forums.
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Need C++ codemonkey asap! (paid tutor / assist job)

Post#1 » 08 Oct 2012, 10:15

Hey all,

In desperate need of assistance from a competent C++ codemonkey.

I have a pathfinding (A*) assignment that I am struggling with - I know what I need to do, and roughly how to go about it, just note what actual code I need to put in.

I'm looking for a tutor to assist me, and am willing to pay you for your time, either for some assistance or if you want to complete the task and explain it to me so I understand what the hell it all means is also fine. I'm not looking for a masterpiece, I just want to pass the stupid task. I also need something done pretty much today / or by tomorrow.

You can access the VS2010 files from the dropbox link below, also has a PDF that has the documentation - it only requires you to fix the search.cpp and search.h files (the rest are hard coded on a server that the search files run on)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35317698/HexWorld-Editor.zip

Any assistance would be very much appreciated (and compensated for! /bribe)

Cheers,

Fitz

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Need C++ codemonkey asap! (paid tutor / assist job)

Post#2 » 09 Oct 2012, 04:14

Noone? /sadface

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » 09 Oct 2012, 10:42

sorry man. far too rusty to help ya
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » 09 Oct 2012, 10:51

Kashak wrote:sorry man. far too rusty to help ya

its all good mate, just had a shit last couple of months - too much going on with work / baby / wife to do my work at uni.

Most likely going to fail this subject, which unfortunately means another 6 months to my degree and another $1100 down the pooper for HECS...

Hence my desperation...i know we have a few code monkeys around, was surprised noone was jumping at easy money ..

Usambara
The Patient
The Patient

Post#5 » 17 Oct 2012, 16:34

What do you need to know and how soon do you need it.

I recently implemented an A* pathing in the Torque Engine, it was pretty basic and not fully integrated how I wanted.

And pfft to money.

Ahh read 2nd half of the post, might have a look when I get home from work tonight

[edit] pfft, this Month is getting away from me, this is a week old sorry [/edit]

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#6 » 17 Oct 2012, 21:42

Usambara wrote:What do you need to know and how soon do you need it.

I recently implemented an A* pathing in the Torque Engine, it was pretty basic and not fully integrated how I wanted.

And pfft to money.

Ahh read 2nd half of the post, might have a look when I get home from work tonight

[edit] pfft, this Month is getting away from me, this is a week old sorry [/edit]

LOL its all good, thanks anyway. If you had responded when it was due I would've sold you my 2nd born as a farmer. :)

Return to “Tech Forum”