iPhone help

Got a question to ask of a technical nature? Want to show off your new PC specs? This forum is open to all users of the SC forums.
Scarixi
The Patient
The Patient

iPhone help

Post#1 » 30 May 2010, 13:39

One more topic i'm needing some help on. Stupidly I didn't back up my iTunes library before formatting the PC, so now I can't sync up my iPhone without losing all my music.

Does anyone know of any methods or freeware where I can copy all the music to my computer first before I sync the phone to iTunes.

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: iPhone help

Post#2 » 30 May 2010, 16:55

there is ways, just search it on google :)
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Maedhlyn
Epic!
Epic!

Post#3 » 30 May 2010, 19:54

sharepod

can copy to or from the ipod/iphone

i had a similar problem :)

stupid itunes
Sig.

Scarixi
The Patient
The Patient

Post#4 » 31 May 2010, 20:35

ahh cheers maed. Ill keep that aside for future reference if I get into trouble again. I tried many programs that claim to be freeware but will actually only let you browse files unless you pay for it.

Somewhere between trying many of these programs tho, it actually synced my iphone and wiped the media :( oh well start again haha.

Huntazor
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post#5 » 01 Jun 2010, 14:43

if you jailbreak your iphone i think you can transfer files to the computer.just type in
spirit jailbreak in google, its free and only takes a few mins. if thats what you wanted.

i have used WinSCP to install files onto the iphone, youd just have to figure out how to
get them off.
sc's best dodger