New PC for the Mrs

Got a question to ask of a technical nature? Want to show off your new PC specs? This forum is open to all users of the SC forums.
Torleshka
Bloodsail Admiral
Bloodsail Admiral

New PC for the Mrs

Post by Torleshka » 06 Feb 2008, 08:55

Has anyone ever dealt with Scorptech for systems? They have some good deals online at the moment (good enough that the Mrs might join me in WoW very soon), but i need to know if their systems and warranty support are reliable.

The systems themselves i really couldn't give a rats about, as long as it has average performance and a semi decent gfx card. She's upgrading from a (now dead) Acer Aspire, so pretty much anything is better. :wink:

Demandread
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Demandread » 06 Feb 2008, 09:06

I haven't brought a whole system from them before but i have gotten a lot of parts and they have always delivered on time with no other worries.

Monarche
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Post by Monarche » 11 Feb 2008, 14:28

I have tended to use Umart Sydney. Availability actually posted online + mostly decent prices + good freight times to regional NSW - had RAM delivered overnight to Dubvegas, which is doing bloody well. Never had big issues returning warranty items either.

I don't recommend ITEstate or Nintek for essential puter parts - timing on delivery and warranty processing are shaky.
Wokeye - GW2 & WAR | Monarche - EVE online & EQ2