The last Auto Assault beta event thingy etc.

Discussion of other live MMO's you play

Moderators: Kashak, Secro

Noose
Brewmaster
Brewmaster

The last Auto Assault beta event thingy etc.

Post#1 » 18 Mar 2006, 13:57

Is anyone playing it?

Seriously, seeing as Pirates of the Burning Sea seems to constantly stay on the distant horizon (har har), I may be coerced to buy AA.

It's the best of the new batch of mmrpg's, imo. If I was gonna play it, I'd probably start up a guild, and hopefully running it could distract me from just mowing thru the whole game in 30 days and getting bored.

But, I'd like some feedback from anyone who's playing this beta weekend, and get a guage as to how they've changed things from the old betas, as it was a little too repetitive when I played it then, not to mention very 'beta'ish, which I'll forgive them for.

and I was gonna say something else, but I've forgotten...
:shock:

Oh yeah, I'd play it this weekend but my download quota is GORN :( Downloading a season of Lost didn't help..

Spyder
Elemental Lord
Elemental Lord

Post#2 » 18 Mar 2006, 14:00

I got into the beta a couple of weeks ago, got to level 4 or 5 as a human and couldn't get a group for the big bug killing mission - soloing as a bounty hunter is painful at times so I kinda dropped it down my priority list of games to play and haven't gone back since :roll:

it was fun though, I wouldn't mind playing it with a decent guild but I'm not quite ready to give up WoW just yet ;)
Spyder - Pally Healer, WoW Blackrock (retired lv70)

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Post#3 » 18 Mar 2006, 15:55

hehe spyder sucks. Sov soloed the bug as BH ;) :p

But anyway, would be sort of tempted to try retail but not sure how much time I will have between GalCivs2, Oblivion and Uni and Work and maybe a life :)
SWG - Wookiee Tailor & Dark Jedi || DAoC - Merc CoH - Scrapper || CoV - Ninja MM
EQ2 - Jeweler || GW Wa/Me & Mo/Ne WoW - Warlock/Jeweller || LotRO - Champion/Armourer
WAR - Marauder, Choppa

Spyder
Elemental Lord
Elemental Lord

Post#4 » 18 Mar 2006, 16:31

at what level? I was lv3 when I got the mission, and it's a lv4 boss mob :(

but yeah I probably do suck
Spyder - Pally Healer, WoW Blackrock (retired lv70)

Noose
Brewmaster
Brewmaster

Post#5 » 18 Mar 2006, 16:39

I didnt play a human, but I played the mutant version of a BH, whatever they were called. They got a few skills at 5ish and upwards that made them a bit easier to solo with, but it was hard at the really low level.

Spoticus
Warchief
Warchief

Post#6 » 19 Mar 2006, 15:40

sov beat it barely I think at about the same level. I then had sovs backup when I tried it at level 7 and cruised thru it :)
SWG - Wookiee Tailor & Dark Jedi || DAoC - Merc CoH - Scrapper || CoV - Ninja MM
EQ2 - Jeweler || GW Wa/Me & Mo/Ne WoW - Warlock/Jeweller || LotRO - Champion/Armourer
WAR - Marauder, Choppa