Discussion of other live MMO's you play

Moderators: Kashak, Secro

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Post#1 » 26 Jun 2014, 10:21

https://www.eternalcrusade.com/

Still 18 months away but founders pack program is open. Being a total 40k fanboy I've picked up a founders pack. If you do the same please use a referral key (mine or some other SC members)

EC-SFS2EEWS6AQXA

Rather fitting to the lore, the Orc Boys are the unwashed F2P players so don't feel like you have to pay ;)
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Usambara
The Patient
The Patient

Re: Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Post#2 » 02 Jul 2014, 15:28

From brief read this look half interesting, its aiming to be mostly PvP driven contents (was it providing PvE content being pushed by community ??)

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Post#3 » 03 Jul 2014, 10:54

FPS shooter. Probably in the Planetside 2 vein but probably without the ability to handle quite as many people (the Planetside 2 tech is dammed impressive). I bet they copy the Games Workshop 'planet is made up of small territories and each territory is won via battles' method of tracking who's winning.

PvE content is Tyranids. Looks to be a dungeon and/or 'wave' style PvE and they have stated if you only do PVE then the games not for you as its 10% of the content.
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.