Wildstar

Discussion of other live MMO's you play

Moderators: Kashak, Secro

Maedhlyn
Epic!
Epic!

Re: Wildstar

Post#16 » 01 Mar 2014, 16:54

I got into the stress test a couple of weeks ago, and got to play for a few hours. I have to say it's looking pretty solid. The combat is a lot of fun, and everything works pretty seamlessly. Can't wait to actually have a real account so I can put more effort into it!
Sig.

Kallis
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post#17 » 23 Mar 2014, 23:11

I've enjoyed some of the beta weekends, just pre-ordered. We getting many in this?
Steam: Audux

GW2: Kaleed | Rift: - | WAR: - | AoC: -

Usambara
The Patient
The Patient

Post#18 » 24 Mar 2014, 08:58

No here, I had a reverse experience to ESO.
- Wildstar started out got and it got to the ho hum, do I have to test this anymore.
- ESO started meh, and built up to this is not so bad.

Maybe I just played Wildstar more.

Biggest thing was it was so very cold, quests and world did not pull into the game. Immersion was not good.

The class mechanics got to me as well, after trying them all they seem to follow the same setup, use a builder several times, them use some ultimate.

It was a supped up poker machine, press the shiny thing, spinny things happen then the rewards pop out.

Which is a shame really, Chua was so me. The actually engine was quite polished. It was pretty, ran well, but bland. (And when you are a techno colour, in you face humour, bland is an achievement :( ). It ended up that I'd load it up .. spin round a couple times, and think damn I wish I actually wanted to play this, then close the client again.