Elder scrolls online

Discussion of other live MMO's you play

Moderators: Kashak, Secro

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Elder scrolls online

Post#61 » 08 Mar 2014, 07:55

After the GW2 experience I am not really fussed about who we end up playing alongside, I am sure we will make the best of it regardless.
However if we want to play with a similarly minded guild the Ebonheart would be my personal choice.
The 19th Battalion is another guild of which I am a member of and have played mmos and fps with previously, they are a decent bunch of guys and it would be great to be allied with them, additionally Ebonheart doesnt have any of the guilds listed that I would rather kill than play with :D
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#62 » 08 Mar 2014, 08:13

btw anyone seen this dragonknight video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKlr0Enw-yM#t=878

goes to show thinking outside the box pays off
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#63 » 12 Mar 2014, 10:32

Theres a cool video out there showing off a cloth nightblade too
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Usambara
The Patient
The Patient

monkey monkey

Post#64 » 12 Mar 2014, 12:42

aquilae
The Patient
The Patient

Post#65 » 12 Mar 2014, 21:12

So is this happening for Southern Cross or what?
Peldwar
Peldwyn
Kalerafiki

Usambara
The Patient
The Patient

Post#66 » 14 Mar 2014, 13:02

Yeah dunno, not sure on the numbers here that might be playing.

Be nice, if we end up fragmented, to at least have a guild setup into one of the 5 slots we get. Just a a general chat/wider audience to spam to fill spots when needed.

I see TKG have gone AD.

Leo Armstrong
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#67 » 20 Mar 2014, 19:37

Hi Folks,

I'm in for ESO.

I agree with Usambara, even if we only have a small number we can still form a guild.

If I recall correctly Mooney is a bit of a crafterholic as am I and in this game we get more crafting exp if we break down other peoples
made items so it is advantages to do so. Also given that the best items come from crafting (FINALLY) between my addiction and Mooneys we should be
able to craft best items in slot in quick order for the rest of the guild given we will be a small guild. I will be maxing all crafts as per usual.

Also consider end game PVE is made for groups of 4 or groups of 12 so we don't need 100 player guild to be effective.

For the PVP battles you just join a larger guild but if you want but when it comes to the items you need to PVP effectively you can jump into our chat and say,
"I changed my spec, I need these items, this food, these potions, these glyphs, and so forth" and bingo, you will have it right then and there.

In the larger PVP guild you will likely be left in the pecking order as their crafters will be getting the same requests from 100 other people and will probably
make you pay market price for it all.

I think this guild can work in ESO and it would be advantages to all of us to make it work no matter how small a guild we are, the smaller possibly the better.

Mooney
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#68 » 21 Mar 2014, 02:07

oh damn, leo respects my crafting enthusiasm

this is the proudest moment of my life

WasteGate
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#69 » 21 Mar 2014, 09:12

I have created ESO forums so if you want to start posting in there go nuts.

I'm happy to be an officer in SC for ESO and will be playing a fair bit up till Warlords of Dreanor launches.

Agree that we should have some presence and if you can be in multiple guide I don't see the harm in us having a casual guild. I want to pvp in this game. The PvE interests me little.

Wastey :D
Join the Southern Cross Steam group or find us on Facebook

<SWG 2003-2009> <EQ2 2005-2006> <WoW 2005-2015>
<LotRO 2007-2009> <AoC 2008-2009> <WAR 2008-2010>
<World of Tanks 2011-
premium> <SW:ToR 2011-active>
<TESO 2014-2014>

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#70 » 21 Mar 2014, 14:06

Hey guys. I hope you roll AD. Theres a small number of us that will be on there (certainly not enough to form a decently sized guild). I like Leos idea of a side guild for chats and the odd grouping.

Don't roll AD just because I asked. With a baby I really wont get to play much so everyone will zoom past me. At least I could wave and say hi :)
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur

Beothel
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#71 » 21 Mar 2014, 16:56

Probably going to be playing Ebonheart Pact with mates here in Melbourne. I'm more interested in Wildstar than ESO personally, but I don't seem to share that opinion with my friends!
Guild Wars2 - Beothel (Sylvari Ranger), Ailtrai (Human Engi))
SW:TOR - Beothel (Sith Marauder), Illusia (Chiss Sniper)
LoTRO - Beothel (Human Lore-Master)
WAR - Beothel (Chaos Marauder)

Leo Armstrong
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#72 » 23 Mar 2014, 17:41

Well someone pick a server and a side and that will do. Surely like every other game there is a server/side most Aussie guilds will
be on.

I only played the last beta but I don't recall picking a server or a side.

I just selected Breton sorcerer and it sent me into the game.

Think there are only two servers anyway right? Mega America and Mega Europe? Where was the pick a server option? Where was the pick a side option?

Oh and Mooney, in the words of the immortal Han Solo... "Don't get cocky kid."

I don't just craft I also have the ability to craft while not knowing how to play the game or my class.

Only when you unlearn what you have learned, only when you refuse to know how to play the game or your class can you one day reach my standard.

Then and only then will you become a Master Crafter cause... well basically, it's all you know how to do. :D

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#73 » 24 Mar 2014, 08:30

Leo Armstrong wrote: Think there are only two servers anyway right? Mega America and Mega Europe? Where was the pick a server option? Where was the pick a side option?

Pick a side was in character creation with the class/race selection. You are just blind.

There was no server select in most of the Beta as there was only one USA megaserver. Euro server will be available at launch.
Steam Surg3on / Kashak

catweazel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#74 » 29 Mar 2014, 14:05

be sure to pick your side, when you pick your race.
it will likely default your side to the side of your race, remember to change it !!!1111!!1

picking a side is only available to the explorers pack (pre-order head-start/ emperor editions).

if you buy the game after release, you will HAVE to upgrade, or play a race that is in the same side as the rest of us. (if you want to play with us)

the guild will default to a "home campaign" cyrodil pvp instance.
I dunno how membership in multiple guilds will be handled.
you can change campaigns later (24hrs?)

Jaymo
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#75 » 02 Apr 2014, 17:26

@Jaymo89 yo.
ESO: @Jaymo89 (Aldmeri Dominion)
WoW: Jaymonkey (Pandaren Monk)
XBL: JaymoAus
PSN: Jaymo