WAR Release date & Open Beta Information

Discussion of other live MMO's you play

Moderators: Kashak, Secro

Bernard
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Re: WAR Release date & Open Beta Information

Post by Bernard » 14 Aug 2008, 20:35

I've read somewhere that they were shooting for a worldwide release. Oceanic servers are being tested as we speak so that's plenty of time to make sure they're up for the release. I'd say we're safe unless something drastic occurs between now and then (like their server housing burning down /: )
Path of Discord
Age of Conan--Bloodspire:
Souiel -- Level 47 -- Priest of Mitra -- Divinity Spec {retired}
Bernard -- Level 37 -- Barbarian -- Reaver Spec {retired}

Fellhahn
Warchief
Warchief

Post by Fellhahn » 14 Aug 2008, 20:48

OK wel pending my re-entry tonight a few questions:

A). What is the name of the oceania server and can all beta participants get access to the oceania servers?
B). On what beta server is the majority of SC currently playing on? (Wanna join the party!)
C). Is the guild "vibe" still to play as destruction?

Edit: People keep mentioning "waiting till NDA drop" etc, has there been a set date announced for withdrawal of NDA?

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post by Chrien » 14 Aug 2008, 21:54

A). What is the name of the oceania server and can all beta participants get access to the oceania servers? - The one with (oceania) after the name
B). On what beta server is the majority of SC currently playing on? (Wanna join the party!) - The oceania server (there is only 1 atm) name escapes me
C). Is the guild "vibe" still to play as destruction? - People want to play destruction, population concerns are the only other factor at the moment

Mythic suggested last week that they were very close to a NDA drop, they had 3 things to do before they were ready. They didn't elaborate on what they were (I figured out one but I'd be breaking the NDA by saying what it is). The latest news on NDA is that they have 2 of the 3 things done but 1 still nearing completion. So its a matter of days I'm sure.
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Fellhahn
Warchief
Warchief

Post by Fellhahn » 15 Aug 2008, 00:38

TY