Are there any plans to go back to SWTOR?

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about The Old Republic

Moderator: TOR Officers

Spaceman
Keyboard Turner

Are there any plans to go back to SWTOR?

Post#1 » 15 Jun 2012, 12:59

Is there any one who is planning to go back to SWOR? I kept playing and most of the time I am the only one in the guild online.

If the guild is not going to go back to the game what are the plans for the guild bank and money/items placed there by members that are still playing?
Image Image

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Are there any plans to go back to SWTOR?

Post#2 » 15 Jun 2012, 17:10

Spaceman wrote:Is there any one who is planning to go back to SWOR? I kept playing and most of the time I am the only one in the guild online.

If the guild is not going to go back to the game what are the plans for the guild bank and money/items placed there by members that are still playing?

Its going to me and ill sell it to a china farmer for hella good money.

Mooney
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#3 » 15 Jun 2012, 19:53

Isnt the items just like level 46 blues that cat-weazel put in there :D

it is a shame how star wars turned out for southern cross, we had a good thing going, bloody guild wars 2 and diablo

Ancalime
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Post#4 » 15 Jun 2012, 22:36

Mooney wrote:Isnt the items just like level 46 blues that cat-weazel put in there :D

it is a shame how star wars turned out for southern cross, we had a good thing going, bloody guild wars 2 and diablo

We are like kids with ADHD, we play something for a while then BAM! A new game comes along... oooh shiny!
GW2: Ancal- Sylvari Guardian
SWTOR: Calidus - Darkness Assassin
BF3: Ancal211
Rift: Ancal - Dwarf Warrior
Aion: Ancal - Asmodian Ranger
WAR: Gnacka - Choppa, Elthrai - DoK

Fandin
High Overlord
High Overlord

Post#5 » 16 Jun 2012, 14:36

Ancalime wrote:
Mooney wrote:Isnt the items just like level 46 blues that cat-weazel put in there :D

We are like kids with ADHD, we play something for a while then BAM! A new game comes along... oooh shiny!

ohh candy :D

Mooney
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#6 » 16 Jun 2012, 15:02

Ancalime wrote:
We are like kids with ADHD, we play the next wow clone for a while then BAM! A new wow clone comes along... oooh shiny!

MysticWarrior
Bloodsail Admiral
Bloodsail Admiral

Post#7 » 14 Jul 2012, 18:26

if only starwars brought Earth & Beyond (aka, space free flight)

I miss that game

Azza
The Patient
The Patient

Post#8 » 25 Jul 2012, 18:14

<- Part of the Problem. :(
WoW: Estella - EVE: Arksy - Aion: Arkdo

Sorceron
Grunt

Post#9 » 01 Aug 2012, 22:25

Earth & Beyond was good fun, but I got bored with the one part of it. Mining or something. You had to do it to keep levelling. If it had just had combat and pvp, it would have lasted longer.

I'm still playing SWTOR btw, and will be part time when GW2 kicks off. Never could find the guild on Dar'Nala before it folded, but I'm playing Draxs (44 Sith) and Numnuts (30 Rebel). My other turns are sleeping at the moment.

Server is dead in pve below level 50, but the pvp is still alive. There are still plenty of dedicated players at level 50 doing Ops. Seems to be plenty of people on both fleet stations, when ever I drop in there.

Return to “The Cantina”