Paytun's Sage Stream

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about The Old Republic

Moderator: TOR Officers

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Paytun's Sage Stream

Post#16 » 14 Feb 2012, 11:06

Aww now use gone and broken my heart buddy, afk while I get a tissue
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#17 » 14 Feb 2012, 11:07

I'm genuinely confuzzeled
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#18 » 14 Feb 2012, 11:15

That makes 2 of us :shock:
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#19 » 14 Feb 2012, 11:27

At no point in this post have I attempted to belittle or troll anyone. By "not worth it" I'm referring to the fact that I've been involved with SC in some sort of capacity since SWG days and I'm not going to undermine all that over some silly post that you made Ashvar. I know its fun to wind people up I've done more than my fair share (particularly in WAR days) but most people really can't handle it and it turns negative real fast.

Anyways the stream is still going, Paytun is running a Q&A during maintence, last week we had a few imps jump on our TS and join in the convo it was good fun.
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#20 » 14 Feb 2012, 11:38

Yeah I agree, glad u didn't get yourself wound up over a silly bit of fun tho :)
Most ppl do get upset easy that's true too, although that would be with the exception of the guys in SC, think we are all big boys here and a pretty cool bunch abt such things
He answered succinctly:

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#21 » 14 Feb 2012, 11:40

Surely Noose can put his head in and rage quit or something... keep it entertaining :D

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#22 » 14 Feb 2012, 21:26

We capped out at 85 people during Q&A which just finished (3.5hrs of Paytun, Houds and I talking shit!). We also had Noose turn up in chat :o
Chrien

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#23 » 14 Feb 2012, 21:41

Chrien wrote:We capped out at 85 people during Q&A which just finished (3.5hrs of Paytun, Houds and I talking shit!). We also had Noose turn up in chat :o

Hope you recorded it!

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#24 » 15 Feb 2012, 08:57

All the streams are recorded as they're uploaded.
Chrien

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#25 » 15 Feb 2012, 11:07

Chrien wrote:All the streams are recorded as they're uploaded.

I had a dream of u last night after hearing u guys talk lol
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Noose
Brewmaster
Brewmaster

Post#26 » 13 Mar 2012, 18:39

Fitz wrote:Surely Noose can put his head in and rage quit or something... keep it entertaining :D

Oh the Ironing!

I too watch Paytun's stuff, I didn't realise he was Sorc from WAR, but I did sledge Chrien slightly, although everyone else seemed to be doing it too, so I gave up. I saw you on the oceanic server, Fitz..only seen one other and he didn't want to talk to me, so I'll withhold his name.

Been switching from toons on my old server and the Aussie pvp one, as usual can't decide on a toon, but I think I'm gonna stick to my Sniper and wait for xfer.

I'm liking the aussie slant to Sorc's show, but the game's losing my interest for now, the 'jesus' patch better be all that and then some, or it's off to GW2 I think.

Anyway, hope you're all having fun, and I really hope the guy who ignored me can forgive me one day. I still follow SC forums and despite my distaste for PvP servers I'll prolly transfer my 4 level 50's over and might try and sneak in here under the radar with another toon :P I guess it's all over when I get into vent or do a podcast but.. I'll be around anyway!
/blamecam
/pillow secro