F*** Champion Bags im out

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about The Old Republic

Moderator: TOR Officers

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: F*** Champion Bags im out

Post#16 » 13 Jan 2012, 12:48

Yeah I said the same thing, then the next day I opened 9bags and got three sabers only. I swear there's a dev out there reading my chat and dedicating himself to trolling me, f***ing with my bags while laughing his ass off
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#17 » 13 Jan 2012, 12:54

ashvar wrote:Yeah I said the same thing, then the next day I opened 9bags and got three sabers only. I swear there's a dev out there reading my chat and dedicating himself to trolling me, f***ing with my bags while laughing his ass off

Amusingly enough one of our members is actually a dev for Rift - so when we played that game it actually was a possibility of that exact thing happening :p

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#18 » 13 Jan 2012, 14:28

ashvar wrote:Yeah the randomness sucks in general, but its taken me over 58bags to get the gear I have and it's still not even full champ. I guess it's a case of insult added to injury when you look around and you see some random rank 20 rocking a full set, they may be scrub but a damn lucky scrub. I suppose it will all pan out this weekend when I hit rank 60 and finally start on the rank locked gear, can't wait

Oh yer the randomness can be sooooo frustrating. Paytun still hasn't gotten his robe and hes Rank 55 now. Whereas Houdii who is part of our premade has gotten everything and gotten the robe 3 times. I keep getting hats, which is not too bad as the modifications in it are crit/surge which I like :) I think the best thing I did was to not count bags... I don't know why the whole system isn't frustrating me but then I do a fair amount of pve and other stuff so I'm not pvping constantly.

ashvar wrote:I think u need to be thanking Paytun for those kills chrien, he's awesome healer... and hits me harder too :p although most of our encounters seem to consist of my target trying to run like crazy for the closest healer, succeeding sometimes whilst dying just often :)
It's a shame we never run into each other when we have our 50 premade runing.

Of course we'd struggle without our healer, and hopefully he never reads this but hes one of the best on the server at pvp healing. As for hitting you harder, probably if he was dps spec. I suck against heavily armoured targets, armour is my nemesis, but at the same stage, heavily armoured guys don't kill me often I have enough tricks to make me not worth attacking. My responsibility is killing anything with medium or lower armour, when I'm not killing sorcerors standing at the back I'm probably destroying some operative whose tried to jump Paytun or Houdii.
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#19 » 17 Jan 2012, 09:46

always been a good healer.
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.