Anyone having Problems logging in?

For members and non-members to discuss all things in Tamriel

Moderators: Secro, WasteGate, ESO Officers

Leo Armstrong
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Anyone having Problems logging in?

Post#1 » 25 Apr 2014, 19:37

It is taking me forever to log in the last few days.

Just before the toon loads into the game it sends me back to the login screen with "An error has occurred, try again in a few minutes".

It can take over an hour to get into the game and when I want to log in another toon to craft that's another hour trying to log that toon in, then when I am ready to go back to my main, that's another hour trying to it logged back in.

In fact after trying for 3 hours... 6pm-9pm ronight... I couldn't log on at all.

Anyone else having problems?

PS: I have done a major update on the Crafter Roster thread. It now has info on my Blacksmith, enchanting and everything else. So if you need anything or are having trouble logging in like me take a minute and have a look at the Crafter Roster thread below.

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Re: Anyone having Problems logging in?

Post#2 » 25 Apr 2014, 22:57

I had no issues logging in today. I had a problem a few days back but that was related to the version being incorrectly reported on load.
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine

catweazel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Anyone having Problems logging in?

Post#3 » 12 May 2014, 22:21

anyone running esohead:
if you have strange login problems... delete esohead

2 of us have scratched our heads over this one and found the culprit.
(shouldn't be a problem untill mid vetran ranks, when it fills up and crashes during load)

Return to “Elder Scroll Online”