For members and non-members to discuss all things in Tamriel

Moderators: Secro, WasteGate, ESO Officers

catweazel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

<TKG> guild info ?

Post#1 » 02 Apr 2014, 02:50

who do we spam for an invite into TKG ?
a few of us are L10+ and ready for some pvp action.

team-speak/vent info ?

and maybe we could get some sc people in tkg to join sc guild in game, we need a couple more for guild bank access :)

thanks

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: <TKG> guild info ?

Post#2 » 02 Apr 2014, 16:54

Not sure if that is going ahead.

Word is that TKGs guild leader Flake isnt too keen on people jumping in and out of guild. Not sure why.

Might be completely wrong.

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » 02 Apr 2014, 18:28

people jump in and out of SC and look how that ended up :P
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Silurin
Mechagnome
Mechagnome

Post#4 » 02 Apr 2014, 18:39

Fitz wrote:Word is that TKGs guild leader Flake isnt too keen on people jumping in and out of guild.
you can belong to 5 guilds at once yea?

Secro wrote:people jump in and out of SC and look how that ended up :P
maybe we just got rid of the chaff . . . :lol:
LOTRO - Elendilmir : The Secret World : Guild Wars 2 - IoJ : WoW - Dath'Remar : DDO - Khyber : AoC - Bloodspire : WAR - Ironclaw
Silyth - Lvl 85 Warden : Silurin Maelhach - Lvl 70 Champion : Falyme - Chaos/AR : Falyme - Warrior : Falyme - Lvl 70 Undead Rogue : Rajeal - Lvl 9 Bard / 2 Rogue : Dralion - Lvl 74 Tempest of Set : Skelm - Lvl 28 Disciple of Khaine

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#5 » 02 Apr 2014, 18:39

Secro wrote:people jump in and out of SC and look how that ended up :P

Eh. I think we need flexibility personally. I love running PVP with TKG, I just can't always be as hardcore as they want.

Besides as long as we can use their vent to coordinate, I don't think it matters what initials are above your head. Especially cause you don't even see names/tags above toons...

catweazel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#6 » 02 Apr 2014, 19:06

I'm a gamer, I jump in when the guild is playing a game I want to play.
I'm not overly social, so i'll disappear when the guild isn't playing a game I'm playing.

eg, I only talk to my parents on Christmas and birthdays, there is no bad blood or hard feelings, I'm just not a social animal.

on occasion I adopt the new family of the "game" I'm currently "playing"... until she feels neglected cos I'm playing computer games too much

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#7 » 02 Apr 2014, 19:16

yeah, i'm not having a go at people. We all have different play times and personalities. It's just difficult to run a guild properly, that caters to everyone, when all the HC people keep leaving.
Our GW2 guild was a mess because there wasn't that core of people that log in every night no mater what. (wow/lotro/eq2 have/had this)
Over the course of two weeks we went from 30+ online to 3 lol.

I would say it would be best for most ppl to not join TKG directly, but to just join TS when you want to do some organised PvP.

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#8 » 02 Apr 2014, 19:50

Secro wrote:
I would say it would be best for most ppl to not join TKG directly, but to just join TS when you want to do some organised PvP.

This.

I doubt Flake would want us randoms running around. Although I am a PVP healer so maybe I can sneak in ;)

catweazel
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#9 » 02 Apr 2014, 19:53

do we get the ts info, or have to join tkg to get access ?

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#10 » 02 Apr 2014, 22:02

nope, can join it for pvp :)

voice.fivefingerdiscount.org

WasteGate
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#11 » 08 Apr 2014, 11:37

Secro wrote:yeah, i'm not having a go at people. We all have different play times and personalities. It's just difficult to run a guild properly, that caters to everyone, when all the HC people keep leaving.
Our GW2 guild was a mess because there wasn't that core of people that log in every night no mater what. (wow/lotro/eq2 have/had this)
Over the course of two weeks we went from 30+ online to 3 lol.

Flake booted me then rejoined me when I explained a few things. Probably didn't help with my account being online and my son playing an Orc in another alliance. He just wanted to fluff around in game.

Honestly though after thinking about it I will probably explain to him that I'll just hang in SC. I understand where he is coming from and I really just want to join an organised PvP group of a decent size, but I don't want to be the hinge pin of anything.

Secro, tbh one of the reasons I also wanted to be in TKG was because some of the guys I seemingly have played games with forever left for TKG and as stupid as it sounds I do miss grouping up with and having a laugh with you, Bigman, Ashvar, Mooney, Wiggle and Kashak.

I'm going to touch base with Flake again tonight and explain this to him. If he is happy for maybe an SC channel on their vent we can join and get pulled in to for organised PvP then that would be good. But I can't be a hardcore player and enjoy the game. FFS I'm still rolling level one Nightblade as I'm not happy with the race, look etc :wink:

Wastey :D
Join the Southern Cross Steam group or find us on Facebook

<SWG 2003-2009> <EQ2 2005-2006> <WoW 2005-2015>
<LotRO 2007-2009> <AoC 2008-2009> <WAR 2008-2010>
<World of Tanks 2011-
premium> <SW:ToR 2011-active>
<TESO 2014-2014>

Return to “Elder Scroll Online”