question: what sever?

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about Guild Wars 2

Moderator: GW2 Officers

deady
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

question: what sever?

Post#1 » 03 Sep 2012, 07:04

question: did u guys and ur alliance move off isle of janthir? because there seems to be no one on the sever aussie time?

Thebigman
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: question: what sever?

Post#2 » 03 Sep 2012, 07:25

Deadly,

We are on IoJ. Why?

deady
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post#3 » 03 Sep 2012, 07:31

Thebigman wrote:Deadly,

We are on IoJ. Why?

just haven't seen any of you guys anywhere in WvWvW

Flake
Keyboard Turner

Post#4 » 03 Sep 2012, 07:59

We are still on IoJ however i've yet to see any other type of co-ordination from the other masses.

In fact I reckon there is a bug with WvWvW where the player count is across all servers per map, not restricted to server. Which would explain last night when we were queued to get into a map only to find out we were heavily outnumbered.... how does that work?

Oh this is Esqi/Flake from TKG btw :)

Thebigman
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#5 » 03 Sep 2012, 08:42

Deady,

Which guild are you from? SC, TKG, AA and now AVTR have been doing PvP every night Australia time.

Flake,

I agree with you. Sometimes, we are in one Borderland and we are vastly outnumbered. Move to an other and still the same. Oh well, it means more fun for us fighting against the odds.

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#6 » 03 Sep 2012, 11:16

deady wrote:question: did u guys and ur alliance move off isle of janthir? because there seems to be no one on the sever aussie time?

Hmm do I smell a troll post?...

SC and TKG have been out in WvW on a nightly basis. SC has been fielding 2-4 grps every night, however we have been starting late, around 8pm east onwards untill 12am. We have had problems with q's for zones which we are heavily outnumbered in which is odd and adds credibility to what Esqi mentioned.
I do though find it curious you havent seen us considering the only guild I can think we haven't yet run into and wiped atleast once has been ZK (typical crabs, they are no doubt hiding under rocks or scuttled away to some crevice somewhere). You may also note our recruitment forums have various apps due to our activity in WvW.

We only have a handful of lvl 80s atm but as our members complete their crafting and lvling goals we will have an even stronger presence in WvW, of that you can be sure. One thing to keep in mind is you won't find us riding along with the pug grps much. Rest assured if you haven't had the delightful pleasure of playing with us in WvW, you will and if you haven't had the privilege of dying at our hands...again I'm sure that will also happen. 8)
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#7 » 03 Sep 2012, 13:49

deady played with SC WAR he now leads a small guild of oceanics on some server whose name escapes me right now... it'll come to me soon. I'm guessing it was in one of the brackets you fought in the last few days.
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson
Currently Playing: World of Warcraft
Current Character: Khrien - Druid - Horde Khaz-goroth

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#8 » 03 Sep 2012, 13:55

I saw some magical rainbow ponies last night, pretty sure we killed a few of them :P That dragon brand server had a ridiculous zerg though so we went after small targets.... Only think we had around 10-12 people last night? Maybe less lol.
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#9 » 03 Sep 2012, 14:29

MRP is proably what they called themselves. Runes (who also played in SC WAR) is part of them. Of course I'm sure Deady will confirm/clarify this when he reads this thread again.

I look forward to fighting both guilds at some point. I understand my guild in GW2 (TRF) has fought both over the last few days but I wasn't present. (still leveling :S)
Chrien
"You've gotta make decisions, you've gotta keep making decisions, even if they're wrong decisions. If you don't make decisions you're stuffed" - Joe Simpson

Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#10 » 03 Sep 2012, 14:48

Chrien wrote:(still leveling :S)

weak excuse!
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

Kashak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#11 » 03 Sep 2012, 15:26

Chrien needs to farm more Dolyaks
Live! Kashak PSN Kash_Surgeon
Steam Surg3on / Kashak
Old stuff: CoH - Professor Magma, WoW - Kashak, Kashuk, WAR - Kashak (Magus), Rift - Kashtekur
Bishop AKA Jackdin AKA Autekur 1979-2011. Miss you.

Chrien
Herald of the Titans
Herald of the Titans

Post#12 » 03 Sep 2012, 15:37

:(
Chrien

deady
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post#13 » 04 Sep 2012, 07:31

nah we moved o Isle of Jan and never seem to see other organized guilds out. maybe we just end up in different zones. any RvR leaders Pm me in game Deadly Guz is the name with a space and we can talk about WvW.

Flake
Keyboard Turner

Post#14 » 04 Sep 2012, 10:41

ashvar wrote:
deady wrote:question: did u guys and ur alliance move off isle of janthir? because there seems to be no one on the sever aussie time?

Hmm do I smell a troll post?...

SC and TKG have been out in WvW on a nightly basis. SC has been fielding 2-4 grps every night, however we have been starting late, around 8pm east onwards untill 12am. We have had problems with q's for zones which we are heavily outnumbered in which is odd and adds credibility to what Esqi mentioned.
I do though find it curious you havent seen us considering the only guild I can think we haven't yet run into and wiped atleast once has been ZK (typical crabs, they are no doubt hiding under rocks or scuttled away to some crevice somewhere). You may also note our recruitment forums have various apps due to our activity in WvW.

We only have a handful of lvl 80s atm but as our members complete their crafting and lvling goals we will have an even stronger presence in WvW, of that you can be sure. One thing to keep in mind is you won't find us riding along with the pug grps much. Rest assured if you haven't had the delightful pleasure of playing with us in WvW, you will and if you haven't had the privilege of dying at our hands...again I'm sure that will also happen. 8)

Hey Ash,

Maybe it's time to setup some forums for better communications, now with the addition of Avatar.

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Post#15 » 04 Sep 2012, 11:06

I totally agree mate, we were actually talking about improving communication between alliance members just before I logged last night. How do you want to do it? One of our forum gods (secro), was setting up a separate alliance forum, however kylia (g leader of avatar), also told me they had also set up a forum for the purpose of alliance use and it was ready to go. He also has a separate TS server with the capacity of 150 for WvW, so if we wished to do so we could atleast have the officers using it to communicate while in game.
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Return to “Guild Wars 2 General Discussion”