Stress test zz

For non-Southern Cross and Southern Cross members to talk about Guild Wars 2

Moderator: GW2 Officers

Faetan
The Patient
The Patient
Posts: 281

Stress test zz

Post#1 » 10 Aug 2012, 05:42

Yay get up early got 5 minutes of game time in and then BAM canot connect anymore....................

back in for 2 minutes BAM kicked again.

oh well I hope this is what they were looking for

User avatar
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 2813

Re: Stress test zz

Post#2 » 10 Aug 2012, 07:57

Faetan wrote:Yay get up early got 5 minutes of game time in and then BAM canot connect anymore....................

back in for 2 minutes BAM kicked again.

oh well I hope this is what they were looking for


Pfft 6.42 is early? WEAK!

I got in for 5 mins, made a char, had a run around, then had to log to go to work.

Gonna see if it works on my work laptop tho :D

User avatar
Monarche
Dreadlord
Dreadlord
Posts: 924

Re: Stress test zz

Post#3 » 10 Aug 2012, 08:25

Got half an hour in before work - all good.

The sylvari starting area seemed to be broken and left me with a couple of crashes when I explored around the map. The viking guys starting area worked fine though.
Image
Wokeye - GW2 & WAR | Monarche - EVE online & EQ2

User avatar
Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13987

Re: Stress test zz

Post#4 » 10 Aug 2012, 08:28

Hrmm Only got 1 crash in sylvari land so far, i'm almost level 8 now.
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

User avatar
Usambara
The Patient
The Patient
Posts: 254

Re: Stress test zz

Post#5 » 10 Aug 2012, 08:31

Yeah when i played last Friday morning, was difficult right at start. Thought later on was easy

Didn't Mooney want to know how long to get 1 Silver. Start game, do first closeby point (as Char character that is objective) Have one silver.

Should be easy enough within 10 Minutes. (If you are skipping all cinematics at start) I started gw2 at 7:52 and went through Character creation etc and was done by a smidge over 8
Image

User avatar
Mooney
Guild Master
Guild Master
Posts: 469

Re: Stress test zz

Post#6 » 10 Aug 2012, 09:09

Usambara wrote:Yeah when i played last Friday morning, was difficult right at start. Thought later on was easy

Didn't Mooney want to know how long to get 1 Silver. Start game, do first closeby point (as Char character that is objective) Have one silver.

Should be easy enough within 10 Minutes. (If you are skipping all cinematics at start) I started gw2 at 7:52 and went through Character creation etc and was done by a smidge over 8



well im glad somebody isnt useless, not naming any names of course (faetan)

Faetan
The Patient
The Patient
Posts: 281

Re: Stress test zz

Post#7 » 10 Aug 2012, 09:45

Fitz wrote:
Faetan wrote:Yay get up early got 5 minutes of game time in and then BAM canot connect anymore....................

back in for 2 minutes BAM kicked again.

oh well I hope this is what they were looking for


Pfft 6.42 is early? WEAK!

I got in for 5 mins, made a char, had a run around, then had to log to go to work.

Gonna see if it works on my work laptop tho :D


Time is out on the forums I was up at 5

Faetan
The Patient
The Patient
Posts: 281

Re: Stress test zz

Post#8 » 10 Aug 2012, 10:36

Mooney wrote:
Usambara wrote:Yeah when i played last Friday morning, was difficult right at start. Thought later on was easy

Didn't Mooney want to know how long to get 1 Silver. Start game, do first closeby point (as Char character that is objective) Have one silver.

Should be easy enough within 10 Minutes. (If you are skipping all cinematics at start) I started gw2 at 7:52 and went through Character creation etc and was done by a smidge over 8



well im glad somebody isnt useless, not naming any names of course (faetan)


Yeah in about ten minutes with all of us playing you would have more than 1 silver easily I rage quit and did not find the mailbox for my character.

User avatar
ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire
Posts: 362

Re: Stress test zz

Post#9 » 10 Aug 2012, 11:03

Faetan wrote:
Yeah in about ten minutes with all of us playing you would have more than 1 silver easily I rage quit and did not find the mailbox for my character.


You do realize that your 'mailbox' is actually accessed by clicking on the little envelope symbol in the top left of your screen? There's no need to run around like a headless chook looking for an actual letterbox in the game world...
Image
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Faetan
The Patient
The Patient
Posts: 281

Re: Stress test zz

Post#10 » 10 Aug 2012, 11:24

ashvar wrote:
Faetan wrote:
Yeah in about ten minutes with all of us playing you would have more than 1 silver easily I rage quit and did not find the mailbox for my character.


You do realize that your 'mailbox' is actually accessed by clicking on the little envelope symbol in the top left of your screen? There's no need to run around like a headless chook looking for an actual letterbox in the game world...


Well I do now.

User avatar
Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13987

Re: Stress test zz

Post#11 » 10 Aug 2012, 11:56

9am to 1pm tomorrow .... another stress test lol
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

User avatar
Usambara
The Patient
The Patient
Posts: 254

Re: Stress test zz

Post#12 » 10 Aug 2012, 13:02

Hmm what to do this time
Image

Faetan
The Patient
The Patient
Posts: 281

Re: Stress test zz

Post#13 » 10 Aug 2012, 13:09

Secro wrote:9am to 1pm tomorrow .... another stress test lol


And I have to work for some of it, first world problems FML

User avatar
Secro
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13987

Re: Stress test zz

Post#14 » 10 Aug 2012, 14:27

Yeah I'll be out - doubt i'll make it on at all!
Steam: MrSecro | PSN: Secro

User avatar
Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Posts: 2813

Re: Stress test zz

Post#15 » 10 Aug 2012, 15:46

hmm might actually be able to play a bit during this one for once..

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Login  •  Register