Huntart
Keyboard Turner

Huntart - Ranger - Accepted

Post#1 » 27 Sep 2012, 02:50

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Tim / 25 / Sydney

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: Afternoons till around midnight.

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No.

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: After transferring to IoJ, I did some research on Aussie guilds on the net.

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A: Probably a combination of PVP and PVE. Mostly keen on WvW and wish to have success in it with a coordinated guild group.

1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A: WoW - Blackrock (Horde). I played a rogue named "Agronk" (combat PVE, subtlety PVP) and a Paladin named Gangbot (ret/prot). Was into hardcore raiding. No longer playing WoW.
SWTOR - Played a merc bounty hunter and was into raiding. No longer playing the game.

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I am always online, and not afraid to socialize. I was on Sea of Sorrows and the guild I was in decided to change servers to Fort Aspenwood, which I did not want to simply because I wanted to be on a server which has an aussie population. So I did not like the direction Sea of Sorrows is going with WvW, every 2nd player you see is in a different guild and most of the servers high population just does not seem to be keen on WvW. After playing against IoJ I would always see large guild groups taking points on the maps and decided I would transfer to IoJ before the free transfers ran out.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level
A: Huntart / Ranger / Norn / 80 - Have 2 sets of lvl 80 exotics. (100% map completion)
Milosevic / Warrior / Human / 24

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A: GW2 - [DI] Dark Immunity
SWTOR - REMNANTS
WoW - Euphoria

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: I was more into raiding during WoW, only played arena and bg's on the side for a bit of fun.

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A: WoW world pvp I used to get into before flying mounts.

4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: LEEROY!

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I hope to get a sense of involvement with guild activities and enjoy my time with Southern Cross. Friendly and helpful kind of person is why I think I would be a valuable member.

Thebigman
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Huntart - Ranger

Post#2 » 27 Sep 2012, 07:04

Welcome to Isle of janthir. Your application is accepted for a trial membership, please contact an officer in game.

I do remember killing quite a few DI groups in GW2.