Exolve - Necromancer - Accepted

Post#1 » 26 Sep 2012, 15:49

1. About You

Easy going guy, play too many games.

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
Mark / 34 / Melbourne

1.2 Usual Playtimes:

Depends mostly on work shifts but midweek weekend nights most available

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
Played in SC guild in Star Wars Galaxies not sure if there are people i would remember from then.

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
GW2 Codex

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole

I like to do all of the above .. would love to do some good WvW and hopefully get some of my friends in to play with too.

1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
To Many to mention, most played would be in order of time Eq, DAoC, DDO, SWG, Warhammer Online, Rift

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)

I have a group of friends that would also like to join, Moving from Maguuma(bad Aussie timezone), would like them all to be able to join.

2. About Your Characters

Exolve my main, other alts are mules really havent played them past 10

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level

Exolve- Necromancer/ Asura / Level 80/ A / 400 Cooking - Tailoring - Huntsman

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)

Initally played on Maguuma was in some small guilds there but nothing special. In other games I have been in multiple different guilds

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)

Nothing special, always active and of upper tier rank.

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?

Yes alot in DAoC and a small amount in Warhammer.

4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A:

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?

A nice stable guild with good population of friendly people to play with, both PvE, PvP and WvW.

Mooney
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Exolve - Necromancer

Post#2 » 26 Sep 2012, 16:30

Accepted, contact an officer for an invite, feel free to encourage your friends to apply as well