Post#1 » 25 Sep 2012, 16:04

1. About You

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Tim/ 17 / Australia, Melbourne

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: (5-6pm) - (12am-2am) Weekdays
12pm - (2-4am) Saturday
10am - (10pm-12am) Sunday

Currently on pretty much all the time apart from when im out or playing sport because of holidays, but these will be the times I play when school starts again.

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: No

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: Guild Wars 2 Australian Guild Codex

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A:A bit of everything.

1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A: WoW, SWTOR, GW1, Lineage, Lineage 2, Aion,Rift, League of Legends. A whole lot more which i can't remember atm

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: Im a highschool student so I need to study alot of times + do everything a teenager does (sport, hangout etc.) but im a really hardcore/sociable player. I'll always be participating in guild activities because i feel it's alot more enjoyable and fun.

2. About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level
A: Taric The Gems / Guardian/

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A: Lots of American Guilds/European Guilds.
I have never sticked with one for a long time because of time zone issues. I've been looking for an Australian guild which i fit in to.

3. PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: Max Rank, go competetive

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A: Done it all, Aion, SWTOR, Rift, you name it.

4. Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: 100% the game, every achievement etc.

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: A guild which has a group of players which all connect with each other and can just do guild activities with one another. I believe I am a valuable member because not only am I extremely friendly/nice I am also really hardcore. I will never try or be an elitist, also i have a really good temper and almost never get mad or angry.
Last edited by breastsupport on 25 Sep 2012, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Taric The Gems - Guardian

Post#2 » 25 Sep 2012, 17:17

Hi mate, thanks for applying to Southern Cross. Im happy to accept your application for trial membership, good guardians are awesome in Wpvp. Send a tell either to myself or an officer in game and you will be inv. I'll sort your forum permissions when I get home as I'm in traffic atm and I'm terrible enough as it is :p
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"