Raini
Keyboard Turner

Aurelia - Guardian - Accepted

Post#1 » 23 Sep 2012, 23:38

About You

1.1 First Name / Age / Location:
A: Raini - 27 - Victoria

1.2 Usual Playtimes:
A: Weekends during the afternoon/evening & Some (ok most) weeknights after 7pm.

1.3 Do you know anyone in SC? (Online or in Real Life)
A: Not really, I'm the wife of Copperpot. :D

1.4 How did you hear about SC?
A: Copperpot and I saw you in WvW

1.5 Are you applying to SC to Raid/PvP or Socialize? Or a combination? Please specify your intentions and also your goals in Guild Wars 2 as a whole
A: I mostly like to play PvE, but I've been really getting into WvW. My GW2 goals are Achievements, all of them.

1.6 What other MMOs have you played? (feel free to go into detail)
A: Guild Wars 1. <3<3 And WoW, EQ2, and others that I didn't spend large amounts of time on.

1.7 Any other information you feel comfortable sharing, the more we know about you the more it helps us with our decision! (optional)
A: I really like plants, so I made a Sylvari.

About Your Characters

2.1 List your character(s) Name / Profession / Race / Level
A: Aurelia - Guardian - Human - 80
Many low level alts, really want to level up a second character.

2.2 What guilds have you been in? (This doesn't have to be specific to GW2)
A: Its been awhile since I played MMO's. We tried out Resonance but it wasn't a good fit.

PvP

3.1 What are your achievements of note in PvP? (high rank / Arena rating / etc)
A: I PvPed once...

3.2 Have you experienced PVP in a large scale environment, ie, Warhammer Online / Aion / Rift?
A: Played Warhammer, don't remember much other than my character was crazy.

Other Stuff

4.1 Do you have any achievements relavent to your application you'd wish us to note?
A: Not really.

4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I really like your guild name, and thats really important! With a name like that you have to be awesome people. I'm really nice too. :D

ashvar
Stood in the Fire
Stood in the Fire

Re: Aurelia - Guardian

Post#2 » 23 Sep 2012, 23:42

Raini wrote:About You
4.2 What do you hope to get out of Southern Cross? Why do you think you would make a valuable member?
A: I really like your guild name, and thats really important! With a name like that you have to be awesome people. I'm really nice too. :D

Yes we are really VERY nice people, except for ancal who is always up to mischief, telling all sorts of sordid and unseemly jokes, I on the other hand am the nicest and politest member of the guild.

Welcome to Southern Cross.
I asked a popular writer who often wrote about freedom and free markets and asked him what he thought would be the True symbol of 'freedom'.
He answered succinctly:

"Whatever is the opposite of surrender"

Thebigman
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#3 » 24 Sep 2012, 09:01

ashvar wrote:
Yes we are really VERY nice people, except for Ancal who is always up to mischief, telling all sorts of sordid and unseemly jokes, I on the other hand am the nicest and politest member of the guild.

I guess it's better to read this, than being blind. But surely, not by much ...

Fitz
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post#4 » 24 Sep 2012, 09:11

ashvar wrote:Yes we are really VERY nice people, except for Ancal who is always up to mischief, telling all sorts of sordid and unseemly jokes, I on the other hand am the nicest and politest member of the guild.

Sweet hasus, Ashvar you owe me a new screen, this one has coffee all over it now!